Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Communer of Damnation, Apprentice Preacher of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121619
121619, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Communer of Damnation, Apprentice Preacher of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 7 08:08:29 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Shiralt perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:90
121630, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Communer of Damnation, Apprentice Preacher of the Jaguar
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks everybody!
I really did enjoy this character, it all fell apart when my connection became pretty unstable for some reason. Tough to keep trucking when you always end up at the pit. Anyhoo.
Baer as always you're awesome. Eventually I'll be able to rock a solid follower with a positive pk ratio lol.
Fort you guys were fun thanks for all the help.
All the enemies I had were pretty deadly and we'll played. No griefers outside of the new batch of thieves. Thanks for great fights and good reason mostly.

Breaker and seraphs wing combined should be really deadly to face for anyone. The path sups felt like they had a great deal of synergy to me. Aspect of the angel with all the regular shaman sups on top and fearful mind should zap most ppl if they don't run right off. Then again I sucks some bad pk.
121626, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Communer of Damnation, Apprentice Preacher of the Jaguar
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What Baer said. Loved the attitude you brought to the table, was really hoping you'd get up to hero and summon folks for me to bash.

Best of luck with the next!
121621, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Shiralt Augnmirian the Communer of Damnation, Apprentice Preacher of the Jaguar
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was pulling for you. Really liked Shiralt. All heart.