Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Marcellus the Magnificent
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121601
121601, (DELETED) [None] Marcellus the Magnificent
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 6 19:40:49 2014

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Marcellus perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:185
121631, RE: (DELETED) [None] Marcellus the Magnificent
Posted by Ignatio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, sorry to see this. I'm not sure of all the reactions people are having of you, but from my side of our story, you played the role appropriately.

Its a shame though now since you had so much of my story that I did not know. I was trying to get more out of you, but I liked how you only gave me small bits when we got together, or how angry you'd get when I pushed for more information than you were ready to give.

Good luck, and think you'd have made the perfect elf.
121623, I tried to rp with you and
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you put me on ignore. Why not rp back? What a lousy attempt.
121627, Does Marcellus look like a bitch? Then why you trying to treat him like one? NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
121608, Next time don't participate in a character challenge.
Posted by A herald on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Especially, If you are not even going to try to interact with other people.

I'm not sure what your "role" was, but as far as most people were concerned, your RP was absolutely pointless.

121607, RE: (DELETED) [None] Marcellus the Magnificent
Posted by Zeph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this is disappointing! I enjoyed the time we spent together. I liked how you were trying to push to go home. Wish I was not always in form, might have had more time/been easier to talk.

Good luck with your next!
121605, RE: (DELETED) [None] Marcellus the Magnificent
Posted by Regrag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Learned and met yeh a bit. Could ave been you just bein a ####, but then spoke with yeh a bit. He just wanted to round erbodeh up and go home. Think it was mad some wanted to stay at the inn and not go back to the place they came from. A true wanderah
121606, This is an OOC forum. People shouldn't have to work to understand you here too. =P n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
121603, Hi,
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did not enjoy our interactions.

You were whiney (could be RP though!) and didn't seem to realize there are other players in the game besides you (definitely not RP).
121604, Wasn't just you. Was really disappointed this was special RP guy after talking to him as well. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr