Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of the Overside
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121108
121108, (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of the Overside
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 27 13:09:12 2014

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Orasa perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:340
121118, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of the Overside
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Quite the accomplishment. Titled, lastnamed, hero, 340 hours, I interacted with you on multiple characters and although your area knowledge was less than average, I didn't think you were on #1. Throughout your life though, I did see tons of progress and I'm glad you stuck it out until the end. Congratulations and GLWYN.
121112, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of the Overside
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Orasa did just fine in his own right, but for a first character he was particularly accomplished. Good job all around.

This goes for everyone, however we are especially interested in what new players think of their early experiences with CF, especially those that have stuck with it and become reasonably comfortable with the game. If you have anything you would like to share or suggest, feel free to email imms@carrionfields.com.
121111, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of the Overside
Posted by Orasa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this was my first character on CF, I stuck through until the end though!

I learned a lot about Thera on my own, but real thanks go to everyone I played with really, as I wouldn't have been able to get as far as this on my own. There are far too many people to mention but you know who you are, I hope.

I found everyone really helpful, and even those who called themselves enemies were good to me.

Orasa tended to stay away from cabal politics and player killing, but again, learned a lot about them - the next character will definitely be a lot more involved.

I've donated for the PBF so you can all see how embarrassingly often I died to random mobs and death traps again and again.

So long and thanks for all the fish! Looking forward to my next!

121113, Hey there.
Posted by Mendos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see the con death, but you should be proud of getting your first character to 51.

Hopefully you enjoyed exploring the place and finding your way around this game. If you do care to get into the PK, or RP side of the game, a cabal is definitely recommended. You will learn much faster in cabal

Anyway, thanks for trying us out, kudos on sticking it out and for having a long-lived character, and good luck with your next.

121115, Welcome!
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ranked with you for a pretty short time, but I didn't even realize you were Mr. Noob. Well done and I hope you have as many years of enjoyment out of CF as I have.

Nothing says you can't be a serial uncaballed player like me!
121116, Really well done!
Posted by Elerosse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First character hero is a pretty nice accomplishment!

Avoided you with my current characters because I thought you were a battlerager! :)

Hope you to see you in the fields
121120, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Orasa Dakolar the Veteran Explorer of the Overside
Posted by Corlx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, I knew you were newish, but not that new! You were around a long friggin' time! Pretty sure you were around before me, but didn't put in as many hours as I did. Congratulations!
121123, Good Job.
Posted by TokTok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember helping you and and trying to take you everywhere I could think you might want to learn about. Glad to see you trucked right on after.
121126, Congrats
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That knowledge will help you with each future char.
121204, By the way
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw you suicided in the jade vaults. If it is because you were in a room you couldn't find the way out of, the secret to getting out is in that room. Always takes me ages to spot it but you should find it if you don't give up.