Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nilus the Exemplar of Generosity, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121050
121050, (DELETED) [None] Nilus the Exemplar of Generosity, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 19 07:28:36 2014

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nilus perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:32
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:19
121052, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nilus the Exemplar of Generosity, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Nilus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first attempt at a paladin and i did enjoy it but my heart wasn't in it. So i decided to cut ties before myself and others invested more time in this character. Big learning curve to be sure and i have a lot more respect for paladin players after doing this brief playthrough.

Baer you were great. Wasn't sure what to expect trying your religion but you were fantastic. I will be lookin to do another follower of yours in the future. Thanks.
121054, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nilus the Exemplar of Generosity, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What do you mean by you admiring paladin players more? They are a very playable class.
121055, Possibly too playable..
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you only play evils, wrath + shield stuff/champion stuff boggles the mind. So, I take the meaning to be that having played a paladin, this guy realises there's more to it than co sanc co wrath co 'call lightning' get unholy corpse drop unholy sac unholy
121051, Meh
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really dislike seeing this sort of thing.