Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Tahltden the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121009
121009, (DELETED) [None] Tahltden the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 13 15:11:42 2014

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Tahltden perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:128
121017, RE: (DELETED) [None] Tahltden the Legend of the Battlef...
Posted by Cleauseau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah, what the heck, he wasn't really that memorable a character but there are a couple of thanks I wanted to pass along and a comment or two. He was rolled up to be the soft fantasy version of a cookie cutter elf. The ones that will change your diapers and brush you off in the interlude before your next adventure. I think I was purposefully rude only once in character, which I regretted.
Thank you to the Felar warrior that got me 15 ranks in what felt like an hour. I did appreciate it but I never did get flurry to 100% and I expect that that had something to do with it. And a big shout out to the Master Invoker who dragged me to a couple places I have never been. It was interesting and informational. I almost stayed to be your meat shield but I rolled this char up to test the waters, without being in a cabal. At hero, probably because of the numbers, if you aren't in a cabal you are not interesting enough to interact with.
I suspect that someone or something was pushing me along from above. I can't prove it but there were things that made me enjoy this character more than I thought I would. I almost approached the acolytes but I did not want to be caught up in the cabal wars with him.
This character was approached twice after incidents by characters who really had no stake in them. And both times it seemed they were simply trying to make trouble for other characters. It is isn't something I would be interested in doing. It seems that the IC/OOC dynamic is a bit more prevalent than in the past, or I am not
remembering it.
Finally, thanks to everyone I interacted with, including those that ran me over :) It was interesting. The conversations were both funny, and maddening. I won't name names, as they are still active, but they should know who they are.