Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Brinderbaum Gentlefingers the Grand Elder of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121000
121000, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Brinderbaum Gentlefingers the Grand Elder of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 12 13:00:17 2014

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Brinderbaum perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:145
121001, Failed attempt at coming back to CF
Posted by Pendragon_Surtr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't ask me why I decided to join a cabal when I can barely find my way around Thera anymore. And water/defense is a crappy choice for a Tribunal, you have no way of damaging anyone unless they follow you to the water. Then I got the giant squid, very disappointed with that form, 5 to 6 attacks doing dismembers while taking 4 attacks doing mangles per round. I couldn't even kill 'easy kill' with it. There was only 1 defense form that I absolutely didn't want and it was the armadillo because I didn't have a regen form and I didn't have a damaging form, so just taking damage and not dealing any just means that it takes awhile to pk you, but you still get pked. So I got the armadillo and figured I would spin the wheel, but I just don't know the mud well enough to get obs/explor points. Maybe after a dozen more shifters I will be good enough to make a Tribunal Giant Squid/Armadillo work but not now. Plus it looks like I chose a bad time to play Tribunal as there is always a ton of Outlanders around.

Rylium, thanks for all the help. I'm sure you got tired of having to help me out.

Ruako, thanks for the promotion to Galadon. I am curious, when you said you would kill for the armadillo, were you just joking around or trying to make me feel better? Porc is way better than Dillo.

I hope that things get better for you guys, but until Hughli gets bored with killing everyone, I don't see it happening. I am interested to see what edges he took, he makes bloodthirsting battleragers look like ####s. Although I guess my 1 claim to fame is that as powerful as Hughli is, he always felt like he needed to gang a lower level gnome shifter with crappy forms since he never fought me alone.

Anyways, time to try a couple more chars and see if I can get the hang of this game again or if I need to go back to WOW. Definitely a much harder game than I remember.
121002, RE: Failed attempt at coming back to CF
Posted by TheBluestThumb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hughli/Aulrathdien/Erighan various other w-elf swordies all make me think w-elf edges need to be looked at. The single handed dominance they doll out is painful.

***Caveat: This coming from someone who has fault all of the above, with mixed success, though usually on the losing end.***
121004, RE: Failed attempt at coming back to CF
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Without giving anything away, I'm curious to see what opinions will be after the current characters are done and PBFs are seen.
121014, My Arial sword
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only lost to the wood elf sword because I foolishly switched to imperial offense to finish the fight and ate too many ripostes.
121008, Armadillo is a great form when you have cabalmates or an inner beside you.
Posted by jalbrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You have intercept, or whatever the skill is that directs everyone fighting someone to you. And it DOES take a very long time to kill you. This means that your allies or inner are merrily killing you enemy while you're taking scratches. Granted, without allies or an inner beside you it's a lot less great, but at least a Trib will have guards beside him in the city.

You're right about the giant squid, though. That form sucks balls.