Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aleildon the Lesser Changeling
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120868
120868, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aleildon the Lesser Changeling
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 30 15:24:13 2014

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aleildon perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:21
120869, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aleildon the Lesser Changeling
Posted by Aleildon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed this character at first. I was hoping to play a hard line goodie shifter whose goal was to purify the Tree.

I was very nervous about the new wand system. When I finally hit 30, I managed to get my first aura without dying (barely). After that I think it gave me my barrier wand early, but I went there to check and incidentally died to pk who just happened to be near. I go and successfully kill a neutral for my sienna. I get another aura spot and it is on a neutral who is way too tough for me and kills me. That's all fine at 30. I did what everyone keeps saying. I asked for help.

This is when the Sun Warden absolutely refused to help. Is the RP somewhat valid for it? Likely, my wand was on a neutral. I am not going to try to play a shifter without wands. Everyone always says go get limited, but frankly I know maybe one or two and don't really think I should have to.

Could I have waited for more help from others? Yes. Instead I deleted. I did not want to support the Sun Warden in anyway after that.

I didn't get to use the new wand system long enough to really form an opinion on it.
120875, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aleildon the Lesser Changeling
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Unless there was some sort of strife or rift between the two of you, it is basically just a player's choice on whether or not to kill a neutral mob for that purpose. Some good align players do go out of their way not to kill a neutral. That being said, my former Sunwardens would have helped another of the same branch for that purpose. Again, that is my choice as a player.