Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Baelen Raines the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120809
120809, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Baelen Raines the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 24 22:46:50 2014

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Baelen perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:295
120822, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Baelen Raines the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would wake and see you and: instant smile. Even sitting for a random chat with you was fun and great to roll with you though we did not get to do so nearly as much as I would've preferred. Hope to see you back soon.
120825, Awesome
Posted by Baelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So glad to hear that, we had some good times together, even if it was just sitting and talking. Always loved how you were ready to throw down. But yea, shame we couldn't run around together more often. Hopefully next time. :)
120812, Goodbye
Just want to say I enjoyed the ride, had good times. Too many people to remember. Say something and I'll reply.
120815, RE: Goodbye
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't stress enough how much I meant what I said the last few times together.

Wonderful character, really enjoyed the relationship we had, and some of your funnies had me cracking up at times.

Nothing but the best with your next, whatever it is.

*hug* for old time's sake.
120818, Good
I'm glad I could crack you up, and thanks what you said meant a lot. Just know what I said I meant as well. And probably gonna take a bit of a break but I'll be back.

No hugs. ;-)
120811, We had some good times.
Posted by Caldysias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was always a pleasure to PK with you. Our styles and play times melded together well and I owe a lot of my success to your aid. Great character, great Maran. Good luck with the next.
120813, Thanks
They did, we complimented each other well. You're a great Maran, keep on with what you're doing.