Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Orenval Revre the Master of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120801
120801, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Orenval Revre the Master of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 23 23:33:17 2014

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Orenval perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:128
120808, Dude
Posted by Ainithalasa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You should have stuck with it. I get it that it is tough to hero at tumes, but you are battle, arguably the best one for doing that. Try harder befor
e deleting your next please.
120853, Ah, was more RL than anything
Posted by Bubthegreat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun with Orenval even when I get stomped, mostly because I'm always (almost) in a regear set so I never have to worry about gear and can just enjoy things.

It was a combination of starting to date someone fairly seriously (and therefore having less time to CF) and work picking up. We had an interesting start, but it turned into something fun - and I really liked your elfy take on things.

Don't worry, as soon as work settles down and I break it to the woman that I have a terrible dirty secret called MUD-iction, I'll be around more often.
120807, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Orenval Revre the Master of Owaza
Posted by Guargoux on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you had an interesting way about you. I did enjoy the couple of fights we had and would have liked to see you hang around a little while longer. GLWYN
120854, Hah! If that's what you call a fight!
Posted by Bubthegreat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was turrable the last time! I've been trying to just have fun with my characters, especially defenders not being bloodthirsty "I HAZ 2 KEEL U", and tried to make orenval cat like - playing with the "mouse" (That turned into a shark...) and practicing my felar speech after reading some of the texts in the lyceum.

Anyway, keep havin' fun, I'll be around soon enough!