Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120794
120794, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 22 14:28:33 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Drahrak perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:94
120796, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Drahrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Keeping it brief - I made this wanting to play a build I had thought of relying heavily on scrolls to see if it added any late game viability to a thief. It probably does, but the weight was just a pain in the rear.

This wasn't really a rage delete as I wasn't mad. I got almost all my gear back and respected the enemies who killed me. I just don't like the skill set a thief has. 9/10 I kept thinking - I would rather be seen and be a warrior for this fight than hide and be a thief. Liked pretty much 90% of who I interacted with beyond the full looting bard, but I ate that in pretty good stride (which is a massive improvement for me).

I'll be back to the Fortress eventually, but it won't be when I have to try to race 4 other squires to pk the one evil guy in range.
120797, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad when I heard you did this. You were a good squire with nice spunk. Keep it up and good luck.
120795, I always respected you. Good enemy to have. Sad to see this. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Perma?