Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Heh. What to say...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120401&mesg_id=120422
120422, RE: Heh. What to say...
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done. Surprisingly, we didn't have much interaction until the very end there. I just wasn't a criminal all that often and I avoided tribs if I could because most of them were on duty and could see me. You were cool when we did interact. You fought very well.

I always meant to check out what instrument you were using since it looked to me like you were epic preferred. I've done a bunch of epic bards and I've always thought that rep was a little slim on high end instruments. I even went back and looked at my logs when we fought, but, it turns out I didn't log our fights. I see on the logs you posted that you had the horn of tritons. We're you using that at the end or something else? I seem to remember you having a different instrument. Did you get a unique one?

Also, I did not take the battaglia edge on my last two bards because I thought it wasn't that great the time I did take it and there were better things to spend edge points on. Looking at your logs, that lethargy sure did some nice damage for you. Must be a charisma thing as I took it on an arial bard.