Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHeh. What to say...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120401&mesg_id=120406
120406, Heh. What to say...
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two heads above anything I've done before. My goals were: get 50 pk wins, become a leader, get a special reward.

Ok, I got 45-ish pk wins.
I became a secondary leader.
I got a wacky christmas title.

Almost there.

I've always wanted to play a long-lived bard because of my storytelling habits. It's ironic that my playstyle changed enough that I started going PKing instead of hanging out. Still, this char was fun.

In fact this was a build that caters best to my habits and is also powerful. I'll definitely want to play another bard, although not right after this one.

Here's a form of goodbye I came up with. I picked a song for everyone mentioned, that their character reminds me of, or a song that would "fit" them or serve as their "theme". Most are from video games, some from movies (I collect game music). Not all are fantasy-related, though, and some are quite silly.

I don't host the songs anywhere. Instead I will link versions that I found in situ; most of them are remixes or covers. I am unsure if posting a lot of YouTube links breaks this forum's rules. We in Russia don't know jack of how copyright works but I'll try to list authors of the original songs so nobody gets offended.

I tried to cover everyone that made a difference in Einrai's life, but if someone feels left out, answer and I'll try to make up if I'm able.