Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melkren the Evil Lord, Imperial Black Magician
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120331
120331, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melkren the Evil Lord, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 19 20:43:35 2014

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Melkren perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:88
120335, Good character
Posted by Ashmon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Melkren struck me as a good Destuvius follower and a fine imperial.
I hope you had fun while it lasted. I enjoyed your witty banter and
had good fun. It is a shame I am not better at the English language, I would liked
to do more word plays and the like.

I also apologize for my lameness when we grouped a couple a days back with the tribunal healer. My family wanted my attention so I juggled CF and RL for 30 minutes before finally deciding to log off.

GLWYN
120337, That started my downfall, heheh
Posted by Voralian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The theme in empire was look.

This person pulled of some bad ass pking infront of everyone.

3 different people infront of leaders, in 15 minutes. I was on a streak.
Then I had a bad day, but like many others. I am stubborn. I want it more.
So. I hit 9 con fast. I still was able to pull it back together and get a nice set to survive in. with no wands. I had the resources, but I wasnt bothering with them.

I hate when i join empire, and its like hurry up and level. we need you.
I forgo my planned ascention. It seemed like I had the go to become dreadlord out of the mouths it mattered. Three tiers in three days, then the third tier was like a week.

I hurried to level 40, I was trying to not get stuck in the perma assination
level advantage bull ####. I was in the understanding that I needed to level.
to fill a much needed spot that I was capable of.

The last day I played I was like screw this, I am not going to be a pk statistic and didnt suicide on a fortresspowerplayer. I went forever without dying

Well, i teleported to high tower and got out with 30hps. and did a stupid cb tell. Then got repremanded.

So, asshole, bad tells, low con.

I still played it cool, me krilcov. Then I lost link due to my bad connection and ####ty pc. Im poor, yes that is me doing the newbie questions and saying I cant ####ing copy paste from note pad. Was just asking if you could desc room me so I could have the fair advantage of writing a note like other people. I could give a #### less about imm exp. I dont get imm exp anymore. I dont do roles, Anyone can figure out my role by snooping/interacting with me for a few moments.

Anyways. Lost my link, lost half my gear, to someone that is a POWERHOUSE. the person who farmed my last 7 characters in 7 weeks. I wana have fun, wana be a statistic in how many people are online, i am taking a week off, maybe.

glhf. Verily.
120333, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melkren the Evil Lord, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by Issgar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, what happened here? I know I'm not much of a fighter, but did my lack of ability run you off? anyway GLWYN
120338, No, you are a classy player.
Posted by Voralian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank god you played it safe, because I didnt want to kill you.
I hated cbing it I slew you, but people kept telling me where you were...while ghost from me killing you.

How I play cf is this. OOC I have a good heart, I play evil, that seems evil in game, but is fun to play with. I dont play good aligned, that are not like some people used to. I don't level sit, It doesnt start at 51, but it sure in the hell doesn't start at powercaps and level advantages( by this I mean class/matchups) I am bitter taking a week or two off.