Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bazzle Thistlewood the Affirmation of Life
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120311
120311, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Bazzle Thistlewood the Affirmation of Life
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Apr 16 21:45:04 2014

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Bazzle perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:123
120393, It was fun to be back for a little while.
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to come back for the night of a hundred players, and was damn near hero when it happened. I was in a little at the start, but it got too rough for me pretty quick. Planned on playing on the anniversary, but spaced it due to real life stuff (the last couple months were not real kind to me)

It was a lot of fun to be back. I found it a much friendlier game than in the past. I barely ever got looted. People were helpful and friendly, and foes were mostly interesting and challenging. I liked the pagan religion thing, although I guess I kind of overdid the praying early on. I'm bad about that, but if I don't get empowered fairly quickly, I burn out faaaaaast. Anyways, thanks for giving me the chance.

I like outlander. Thanks to Foedett (sorry if I butchered that) for letting me in. Yegrut was cool. WOOTet had a name that suited his place on the trees. There were a lot of mean rangers. Meaner than I remember.

If you respond I'll respond back. It's been awhile since I played so I'm not sure who to say goodbye too. It was fun to be back, thanks for the ride.

Dwimmerling
Also Fezzle Freck, who was harbinger once upon a time.
120394, RE: It was fun to be back for a little while.
Posted by Jalrandar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good to see you around. We had few fights. I was playing Turgesn back when you were Dwimmerling. It's fun to see old names popping up from time to time..
120431, RE: It was fun to be back for a little while.
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A few? I just bought my pbf so we'll see. I was clueless on neo shamans. You got me a couple times I think.

I totally remember Turgesn. Nice. Good to see you too.
120314, What Happened?
Posted by TYegrut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always thought you were a cool character and a fellow gnome :)

GLWYN