Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Qeljgaard the Uki Goshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=120002
120002, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Qeljgaard the Uki Goshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Apr 2 04:31:37 2014

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Qeljgaard perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:119
120003, I couldn't play this character the way it should have been
Posted by Perpetual_Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm just not good role-playing evil. I couldn't put out the creepy women stalker vibe, especially when there was such rare appearances of female characters.

So I switched back to a paladin, and tried another go at that. It's just not fun for me anymore to even bother dealing with players and the "rock paper scissors."

I guess I don't vary up my role-play enough with paladin even when I write up roles that have nothing alike to the other ones, because 3 for 3 the first virtue was hope. (Drogdenbaryd Avenger, Toktok Marshal, Orenshil Monk) With drastically different roles.

I hated that Fortress requires Immortal to promote to maran/acolyte. It should be in the hands of the Leaders. I have zero need to be a squire as a paladin. I have all three of the spells of mantle for a FRACTION of the mana. At the very least squires should get the benefit of ALL the mantle and not wait for Lady B to make them a Maran.

I'm done with my gripes there are so many things that are just stupid with the balance of the game, so I'm out. Thanks for almost 18 years of ... a fun time sucking waste of time. Looking back I can't believe the amount of time I have put into this game! Wow!

ESO here I come. :p