Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Paccha the Vanguard of the Vernal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=119983
119983, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Paccha the Vanguard of the Vernal
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 31 22:05:05 2014

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Paccha perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:205
119994, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Paccha the Vanguard of the Vernal
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kudos for making a combo that was supposedly weak look like a powerhouse. You would have been Nightreaver a long time ago aside from the fact that you basically killed anything and didn't concentrate a bit more on Outlander enemies. Not a bad Outlander, mind you, but not what we needed as a Nightreaver.

You were, however, close to getting the tattoo.

Obviously one of the very skilled who pulled off the mechanics almost effortlessly. GLWYN
120113, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Paccha the Vanguard of the Vernal
Posted by Eskelian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have no idea how people died to him. I fought him probably 15-20 times and when either of us was weak we'd just walk away...

Maybe if you have incredibly slow reaction time?
119993, Highly skilled, but a griefer.
Posted by Aereglen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made the game no fun for a lot of people. You killed anything and everything you could. Being killed multiple times in the same session frustrates some player to great lengths. You would sometimes be waiting for them to unghost so you could kill them as quickly as possible. This is a game, and you should play for yourself. You shouldn't have to play by everyone else's rules, just those set by the game's creators. But there is this thing called good sportsmanship. That word exists for a reason. That being said, you were a hell of a badass. I personally don't care how many times I die, that's including being multikilled. I wish everyone shared my attitude, but they don't. Now roll up something else and continue the bloodshed, please.
119991, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Paccha the Vanguard of the Vernal
Posted by Korunni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, you were a fun opponent, especially when we were younger. Could always count on you poking your head in and making a mess somewhere.

Good luck with your next.

Malvotha
119990, OH wow...
Posted by Yegrut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh man I hate to see you go out on a rage delete. Yegrut had alot of respect for you and was rooting for you to get the Nightreaver spot and I think given your pretty active playing, skill as a ranger, and time invested in the cabal you deserved it.

We didn't really interact as a 'team' as you were in my opinion more of a loner but we did have a couple quick debates and you kept those interactions 'respectful' *wink wink nudge nudge*

At any rate this is a big loss for the Tree as losing a consistently active player always impacts a cabal and its even worse imho when they go out on a rage delete.

At any rate, GLWYN and I hope whatever made you rage out didn't ruin the game for you.

119988, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Paccha the Vanguard of th...
Posted by Guargoux on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were an interesting sort. Certainly Chaotic to the core. I had some fun with our skirmishes back and forth. I wish you well and GLWYN.
119985, You will be missed
Posted by Ashmon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Spiffy and skilled. Very impressive.
Ashmon joined the Empire precisely to fight dangerous savages
like Paccha. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to beat you.

I hope you had fun. GLWYN.
119997, Had fun with our little rounds.
Posted by Pliclic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This sucks but Im sure Ill see you in some incarnation