Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ammon BronzeBeard the Master of Earth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=119965
119965, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ammon BronzeBeard the Master of Earth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 29 08:49:02 2014

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ammon perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:invoker
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:179
119995, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ammon BronzeBeard the Master of Earth
Posted by Guargoux on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were doing pretty well for an otherwise unique build. Sadly, yet another invoker gone from the fight. :( Anyway, GLWYN.
119992, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ammon BronzeBeard the Master of Earth
Posted by Korunni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun chatting with you on occasion. I don't think we ever actually did anything together besides talk invoker shop. Knowing you were out there doing a 7-path dwarf always made me feel better about my own studying. :P

Malvotha
119967, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ammon BronzeBeard the Master of Earth
Posted by Saphina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is so saddening to me, you were a very well polished and competent player. I truly did want to see how this all turned out in the end. I was sure you'd become a threat had you stuck it out, may I ask why the delete? I know at times things can get a bit stale out of boredom. Irrespective I was impressed. Good luck with your next.
119968, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ammon BronzeBeard the Master of Earth
Posted by Ammon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was pretty much playing solo all the time, and Ogrot was an annoying POS that had a pocket healer and villagers coordinating with him that just made trying to finish up the spell spamming I needed to do not fun any more. He isn't even in a cabal and pretty much the only thing I could focus on because he would keep raiding and sending note calling me out when I said I'm not interested in fighting him....then when I did fight him just calling in the help when it didn't go his way.

Cliff notes, wasn't fun.

Thanks Baer for the chance though, and to most I interacted with.
119969, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ammon BronzeBeard the Master of Earth
Posted by Ogrot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fighting 2 vs 1 at the inner wasn't the kind of fight I was calling you out to. Of course I'm going to call backup in that sitaution. You didn't have to delete over it, you could have taken the 1/3rd con hit and spent the rest of the day spamming without me bothering. I'm not a multikiller. Heck if you'd actually tried fighting me you might even have won. Instead you deleted rather than face a PK loss.

Besides I got done raiding nexus for dwarves after Thune deleted. I don't want people to delete their characters, I just want them to fight me away from their inner cabal guardians.
119970, Wow that is really embarrassing for him.nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
119971, RE: Wow that is really embarrassing for him.nt
Posted by Ammon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He didn't die to him. It was a stalemate every time they fought, once of which times was at the inners.

He was just an example of why it wasn't fun anymore.
119974, If he never killed you, that is why he kept coming after you.
Posted by Vonzamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm an Ogrot fan though, so maybe I am just an apologist.