Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kjax the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagdan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=119955
119955, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kjax the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagdan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 28 01:56:15 2014

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kjax perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:90
119956, I felt potential, but unfortunately no patience for it.
Posted by Kjax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a great idea going in on paper. Play a duergar trapper berserker with a solid build.

The build was thug to parting block, cheap shot, and full trap path. Had I been able to take devious twice later in life, I could have got as far as third attack which could have been brutal in a set of dern with the right traps and patience.

Unfortunately my playtimes are low right now, and I don't want to spend my logins on a hider class ####footing around. I just don't have the time or patience to put in the proper preparation to play a good trapper. I will probably try something simple that doesn't need prep work. No more poisoners, trappers, or mages for me at the moment. I want something like a rager warrior or a paladin or a shaman that I can log in, start some #### with head to head, and enjoy myself.

I had a good time with this guy while he lasted. Sorry villagers for getting your hopes up of having a trapper on your side. I really do know all the nice traps and stuff too, had I heroed and had the patience to gather gold and do it right I could have been a pain in the ass.