Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thune ThunderSeeker the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=119856
119856, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Thune ThunderSeeker the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 21 15:10:24 2014

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Thune perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:105
119901, Well darn.
Posted by Guargoux on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a tough dwarf, competent. Wish I'd had more time with you.
119878, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Thune ThunderSeeker the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Rothmarrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Going to miss you. It was good working with a competent warrior, and surprisingly good tank for being a mace wielder.
119865, Bigtime bummer (n/t)
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
119881, Haha. You keep CF fresh for me.
Posted by BattleCharmed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is literally nothing better that takes me out of a bad day than a quick interaction with you. Loved our interactions as both Solec and Thune. Sorry I couldn't keep with Thune, but I was driving myself crazy with all the dwarf speech ####. :-P

P.S. My only gripe with you, is you never hand out any amount of IMMxp. Even a couple hundred would be appreciated. :-)
119890, But he gives out booze!
Posted by TheProphet1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And he gives out plenty of his time and effort. I'd rather have those things than a bit of IMMxp.

As a one-time Whiz follower, he also gave out empowerment, virtues, edges, and his tat with relative ease. (I'm not saying you don't have to work hard for it... but you know they're achievable even if you're not an "elite" level player.
119891, Just a quick note:
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually give out a fair amount of imm exp, I just don't usually do it for interactions with followers. I've found that when you do that, it gets people reaching out for interactions just imm exp. I do try to do a lot of watching and hand out exp for things people do when they think no one is around.

=w=
119861, FWIW fulling you completely was an accident
Posted by Ogrot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted my own items back, then one or two of yours on principle, and was going to return the rest. Then the slave who was carrying it all bolted and everything was gone. I think you'd already decided to delete though.

Kind of feel awkward saying this but I wasn't intending to grief you, but point blank refusing to fight outside the inner made me keep pushing any way I could. I actually respected the fact that you finally showed your face outside the nexus inners, which was all Ogrot wanted in the first place.
119882, Every day was just another day I refused to delete.
Posted by BattleCharmed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had intended on deleting about 70 hours previous into the character. As for our last interaction, I took it as a sign to move on. I didn't delete because of you, or because of our last interaction.

P.S. I have a pretty good idea who you are. You were 'orcishly cute' at the start, then you evolved into a huge asshole.