Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ranzigon Dhrun'Ziguni the Holy of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=119750
119750, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ranzigon Dhrun'Ziguni the Holy of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 11 01:58:58 2014

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ranzigon perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:186
119751, Had to let this one go.
Posted by SideStrider on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
With my work schedule the way it is it was becoming too hard to keep the "demun priesd" going. Everytime I logged in I would regear and go about my business, but couldn't even remember my emotes or strings half the time (I put a lot of thought into my emotes for my communes.) So after getting my butt handed to me by a thief and getting murdered by mobs I had blinded repeatedly I snapped out and decided it was time to let the game go for a bit. Maybe when all these foodies get outta town I will have a bit more time to make a triumphant return, but for now I need to devote my attention to the restaurant.

Not going to go into a goodbye speal, but I'll check my phone every now and again to see if anybody has something to say and I'll try to get a response in.

One Shout out to Lyristeon: Thanks for the empowerment and the tattoo, I never did figure out what merited me to get tattoo'd, but other than you poppin' in once to empower me, tell me not to speak until I was tattoo'd, and then popping in to tattoo me I never had any interactions with you. Kinda rubbed me sideways after hearing everyone rave about stellar interactions. Either way I thank you for giving me the chance to play around with the class, I had fun with it and hoped I atleast did something you enjoyed. Thanks again ;)