Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rilvane the Planewalker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=119623
119623, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rilvane the Planewalker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 4 13:29:52 2014

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Rilvane perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:120
119707, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rilvane the Planewalker
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always about to keep it exciting. Seems as though my foes and allies alike are dropping quick. Going to miss you and you near suicidal approach.
119706, My worst PK char ever
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to play around with the elf conjurer edge so I rolled up Rilvane (as research for one day maybe doing a drow). The edge I must say was impressive and I would think now that elf makes the strongest goodie conjurer race (at hero). In the low and mid ranks I ran into the issue that everyone in my PK was equal or higher rank than my servitors so they couldn't really penetrate defenses to the extent I needed. At hero everyone was either a villager, scion leader with barrier, or had sanc as a class ability so I also ran into a lot of trouble actually sealing kills. My wand set was so absurdly amazing that if I had been given aura and barrier as class spells it likely would have been more of a hinderance then just gathering the wands.

This was also one of my rare tries at a goodie and I remember why I don't play them much. Not enough enemies most of the time, too much group fighting (I am pretty terrible at that).

Fort

Amatrysti: I remember trying to beat you up with Ruk, it was fun to be on the same side and I have to give you kudos for being one hell of an effective healer.

Ris/Cald/belen/everyone else: the gearing trips were fun, getting gear from mobs instead of PC corpses was certainly a change of pace for me. Wish we could have done some more interesting explore trips but by now there is only like 5-7 areas in CF I haven't explored pretty thoroughly.

Enemies:

Imperial shaman brigade: I hate eye for an eye :P
Hex: I like your build, just all around damn hard to affect in any way.
Sindy: fun back and forths
Necromancers: Hey you guys can come out of your cabal now!
119708, RE: My worst PK char ever
Posted by Jalrandar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like that you were always trying to mix it up whether you had allies or not. You came across as being fanatical about destroying evil whether odds were against you or with you.
119720, RE: My worst PK char ever
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a different kind of conjurer than I'm accustomed to running around with, made for interesting times. Was hoping you'd stick around longer, especially after telling me how easy the wands were. Don't see a lot of Maran besides the leaders too often. Or Squires, really, at least during my usual playtimes.

Good luck with your next. Be something I can bash again. Just not something that eats face.