Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulfiy Hammer-shield the Champion of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=119262
119262, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulfiy Hammer-shield the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 2 10:04:07 2014

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ulfiy perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:91
119277, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ulfiy Hammer-shield the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well you were fun, kept me busy. Lovable drunken fool.
119264, Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass kicked though I was.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am leaving in less than two months for bootcamp and this has been getting in the way of my training/going to poole/ect. Normally I wouldn't care but my run time is barely passing and I can't afford to slack off to play a game. I know I don't have the self discipline not to play a character I enjoy so I'm quitting this rather than fail with the Marine corps. Anyways this character was a hell of a lot of fun and it'll be my last hopefully for the next 6-9 months. Thanks for the early maranation and the help when stuff got frustrating. Also I was Lotaris.

Sincerely,
Dead not sleeping.
119265, Farewell, Tankard.
Posted by Jals on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Thanks for the rumbled we had did have together. Hopefully I was able to help you like I try to do for others.

I didn't much care for Lotaris and his squabble-speech but he made for some entertaining attempts on imperials. Some were down right close. Nifty traps you all set up as well.

119268, You made it fun
Posted by Risgran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you seemed suicidal most times, but i understand the want for constant action. You had stones the size of boulders that's for sure. Hope all goes well in boot. See you when you get back.
119282, I hope it does too.
My character was actually trying to kill himself due to guilt over his lost brother. It is why he had no fear of death because there was nothing left in life for him but he wasn't the type to go out without at least fighting.
119272, RE: Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass kicked though I was.
Posted by Valanthiriel/Damenafleur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sounds like me when I was playing Valanthiriel right before boot camp, definitely making the right decision you want to be prepared for boot...especially marine corps boot. Thanks for serving as well. I'm in the Navy going to school now to be a medical corpsman. Maybe one day to be your "Doc".
119281, I never hear of anyone joining the Marine Corps. Always army or navy.
I actually thought about doing the medical corps but the navy recruiter completely turned me off and the uniform no offense is a bit flamboyant. Truly that is just my take on it not trying to be a ####.
119278, RE: Alright this wasn't due to anger or getting my ass kicked though I was.
Posted by Retan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a veteran of the USN, I wish you luck with boot camp. The days are long but the weeks are short. Hang in tight and learn everything you can.