Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118881
118881, (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 15 21:49:21 2014

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Mirozah perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:331
119058, did not expect to outlive you
Posted by Evelinn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played, GLWYN.

I seem to interact with each of your characters quite a bit and learn from you every time. Interesting that you taunted Crraya to fight you without Spellbane, given our interaction around ABS.

118933, Loved to hate you...
Posted by Crraya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sneaky, creepy, devious...and all done in a RP-friendly sort of way. Really hard to pull off.

Loved your tauntings (ie - "You'd never fight me without spellbane")... Right... why would I if I didn't have to?

Or talks on parity (where you'd tell me I should have killed you after I would stand there watching you fight someone else)

I knew you were trying to get me to change my stance on things... and I thought it was a great RP angle.

GLWLN
119041, RE: Loved to hate you...
Posted by Warren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks!

I'm glad you felt that way. I was always trying to make villagers who were ganging me, feel ####ty about parity, and I'd try to make villagers who were being 'honorable' break parity and try to gang me.

Most of the time it just looked like whines. But really, there was a purpose to the madness. :)

I never actually killed you when you had the head I think. I caught you a few times without the head and utterly demolished you. When you had the head, ugh you sucked.

GL and keep on going! Village is comin back!
118929, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Das...
Posted by Arvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll echo a lot of what Daev said. There was a lot to like here and a few things that annoyed me.

First off, doing 'chaotic evil Scion' I'd say generally has a high degree of difficulty to do well. Evil is self serving, but you have to have a reason for being evil that shows through. You don't wanna be team evil. I saw plenty of backstabbery and whatnot. (IE: Taking stuff from Soviatos's corpse when he mob died when you two were hanging out)

I think the key to pulling it all together is keeping how you play it while you're steamrolling and beating asses as well as when you just got lit up and lost some loot. You lose a lot of evil superbad points when you complain about getting loot back and dwell on that stuff, especially if you've dished your share of big loots.

I saw you regear by full looting. I think that's cool, but when you get that back at you for doing it I think you gotta roll with those punches better. The amount of smack talk you did about people taking #### from you really dilluted the "Oh wait, she's this cold hearted killer....that complains a ton if her staff goes away."

Anyway, overall...good character. I don't even mind the loot happy parts, but if you're loot happy, don't cry when you get what's coming. (There's an argument in here about 'WHO STARTED IT' too. Maybe Maran hit you first and you just started returning the favor. Either way, once you start that path, you'll need to roll with the punches)

I was the one who stripped Nightwalker from you and you ended up con-dying way too quick before I could play out giving it back. To your credit you did what the Archmage asked and I liked seeing the more reckless form of Mirozah. You have a class that's king at being able to pick your moments, so it's fun seeing you when you started throwing more caution to the wind. But generally, I have way more fun when watching people enter fights when their odds are more like 50/50 on winning/killing as opposed to 90/10. It's like any sporting event. Nobody likes watching a blowout. But a nail biter? Those are the fun games, but those usually mean you're taking a lot of risks and could lose it all.

Anyway, good character overall and like Daev said, if you or anyone is considering evil asshole, try to think about how to keep the power going even when you get your lunch handed to you.
118934, This is excellent advice for all, good or evil.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Make sure your alignment is used for a purpose. Don't change your purpose to an excuse for your actions.
118917, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There was a lot of good to this character, and some not so good, and I think you'd say as much.

Super evil ####bag-to-everyone is a time honored character concept but I think it's a very hard one to do well - especially because it treads so close to, I won't say how some players are in real life, but close to the online presence they project on the forums and such. You have to be really really careful to avoid complaining on the forums or in game about people looting or ganging you, because in playing this kind of character you're already walking a very fine line in perception of you character either as "super evil ####bag" or "forum spaz who can't RP".

Just something to keep in mind for the next time you or anyone really takes a run at something like this.
118923, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
Thanks for the feedback. :)

118899, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is kind of neat that you pulled off Rydell and helped me and others to decent armor before you went. Then, to Mirozah who looted everything in sight. Well done to say the least. (Though I think over looting, no matter how evil the role, should be an unspoken "player's agreement" to make the game a little less frustrating for some. For me? No biggie. I just hate to see the one thing people take the most seriously be abused so that it makes the game less fun)

Though you never killed me you were one of two muters that have made me nervous as a player. First was Bambizlo long ago. He knew all of my launch/evac points and waited for me there. Yikes.

What an awesome char, though. A true foe and fantastic player. I appreciate you continuing to make the game what it is. I really can't wait to see what you pull out next. Ama has a long way to go before age or con so here's to more interactions however eeeevil they may be!
118911, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
This looting thing is a misconception.

I didn't loot everything in sight. I had the same set for.. 300 hours? It was only in the end, where I got butt naked, that I started to mass loot.

As for Rydell-->Mirozah. The fact that you had no idea I was both, makes me quite happy. If anything, it means I don't suck at RP as bad as I thought I did. :)

I really enjoyed your little digs at me. You were constantly sending me little tells, like a little bird on my shoulders, trying to make me be doubtful. I loved it.

I think you are a pretty good Cardinal. At first I was bummed when you (A priest of Baerinika) replaced me, because I REALLY wanted Deaer (a priest of Corrlann) to be Cardinal. Rydell's vision of Cardinalhood was NOT the Maran take on it...and that was on purpose. But now, obviously, I get it. :) Keep trucking and good luck! :)

If only we could get the Maran to stop with the ganging bullcrap, Fortress might be fun again.

118920, Thank you
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This should fully validate your RP to yourself then. Top notch. I will comment in my eventual death thread about Mirozah. As well as Rydell bringing me in as a scribe. Rydell was integral in changing the course I originally had planned for Ama and Mirozah was integral in later growth.

I will see what I can do to get you back Fort side, then. Sometime before I croak.
118921, Well Then..
This is great stuff :) What makes this game so awesome!
118888, Winnie the Pooh. Lol.
Posted by Einrai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If Halifan was Tigger then Drogtar was definitely Eeyore.

You wanted to "torment" me but really the worst torment was trying to get a fight. I was very, very sad because I liked fighting you. C'mon. You were always somewhere where I was not.

Didn't care much about talking to you, but when it happened, you were better than other scions.
118912, Thanks? :)
nt
118885, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
Posted by Valendil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had some times with you, and I never sealed the deal, at lest I was there when you threw yourself to the maran. Fun times and a classy evil bitch. We done.
118883, Goodbyes!
I went into this character with zero expectation. My plan was to lie to everyone and basically be a narcissistic sociopath who would do anything to get what she wanted, at any expense.

I started out my career pretending to learn about the Empire. Then to seek redemption from the acolytes, then to be sympathetic to the tree, and so on and so on. I would say whatever I needed to say in order to get what I wanted. I spoke to villagers of honor, but could give a damn about parity. I spoke to maran about courage, but had no interest.. and so on.

I essentially lied to everyone, all the time, about everything. It's harder than it seems! At one point I had a spreadsheet with who I told what to because I had so many deceptions going at one time.

Goodbyes will be hard because Mirozah really had no friends, and very few allies.

Highlights Reel:

Night of 100 players - Getting the Imp Tat that night really set this character in a very fun course for me. I wasn't expecting it. Never talked to you. Never had any interaction with you.. and one day.. WHAM, you give me a painful maw on my chest.

Lyristeon, thank's for all the interaction and impyness. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have had any immteraction beyond getting bitched at by Rayihn, and this character wouldn't have been half as much fun.

Rayihn. I was really hoping we could continue our little tug of war over Turmi. If you even want to call it that. I thought it was REALLY cool how you 'stole' him away from me. Great stuff. Would have been much better if he actually logged in after that.. or didn't just log out whenever he saw me afterwards. That kinda made it boring. But. Certainly was fun.

Oh, and I TOTALLY meant to defile your bathhouse. :) Little love from Rydell :)

Dwunot - I really loved your character. It was great having a little servant goblin to do my bidding at level 40.

Gawler - Dammit dammit dammit. You were another one who really 'got' me. You were a source of enjoyment for me, and made me look forward to logging in.

Halifan - My (non)partner in crime. We were quite deadly when NOT together, but we never seemed to click in pk. Too much chaos, not enough planning, never really executed. I could go into a group of 4, kill two and get out. With you, I'd likely wind up dying and killing nobody. I think this just came down to two very different pk strategies because of the class differences.

I was pretty ticked when you were named Chancellor over me, as I partly felt like you were the personification of Tigger from Winnie the pooh. .. But your character really started to flesh out in the end. It's a shame that started to happen when I had 7 con left. I was ultimately surprised by how many people sent me tells wondering why I was not chosen chancellor..

I could likely trace it to some ####ty IC responses to stuff, but whatever. I still had fun.

Drogtar - Man. So sorry I age killed you... but sometimes you gotta do some pretty crazy stuff in the name of being eeeeevil.

Zhenyen - Thanks for the shot. I only saw you like.. 3 times while you were in scion, so we didn't have any real interactions beyond my research.

To the countless people I deceived, killed, let die, stripped, looted, and otherwise haunted. Well.. Good times. :)

For all those who think that dark-elf muter is a cake walk. I dare you to try it and then cry about class balance... In the end, I was done with the insane amount of prepping I needed to do every morning in order to keep myself ready to fight.

And finally, to the Immortals. Thanks for really stepping up the quality of CF in the past couple of years. The game is running better, smoother, and with more cool stuff happening than I can remember in a long, long time. Very exciting future to be had. Thank you for all your endless hours of hard work to make it all happen. A thankless job sometimes, so we give thanks when we can.

On to the next, I've had a character idea rolling around for a while I'm quite excited about. Until then. See you in the fields.

If you reply, I will respond.

118887, I hope you had fun seeing what became of me.
Posted by Deaer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My mentor turned evil! I hope you had fun.
Good luck with your next!
118901, YES! I was SO excited!!
Knowing what I knew as Rydell, I couldn't let on with that information as Mirozah.

Now I understand more about why you weren't cardinal. :) Was really interesting to see you from both sides of that coin. Your char is AMAZING and keep it up! Just awesome.

118890, Rough week.
Posted by Halifan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Between Gawler and you both deleting, well, it's been a rough week.

I had a blast with you when you were on. I agree that we don't mesh very well together in battle. We're both too busy in solo-killer mode, and I can't communicate at all when the fight is on. I actually enjoyed it more when you were plotting to kill me and being mean to me than the times we actually had to, you know, get along and do stuff together.

I'm sorry if my RP seemed childish to you, but I hope you found the change of pace from the typical one-word Scion RP somewhat refreshing. I mean amusing. Indeed. I thought we had some great times ahead if you only stuck it out a bit longer.

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of ST - I doubt I'll have the con for it this go around.

I also thought your role (I'm assuming the notes you sent me were from your role) was excellent and very well written.

Overall - your presence will be missed; you were a competent killer and Scion.

Tigger out.
118902, You like it rough. Oh, and More.
Oh No. I loved it. Was super refreshing. You were the yin to my yang when it came to that interaction.

I really enjoyed our back and forth. I enjoyed more how you KNEW I was plotting to kill you, but didn't know how. For a time, I though, Nah, He can live.

As for that stuff I sent you. That was not my role, but that found it's way INTO my role. It was the research I was performing for the Ccul'gra. You know.

As an Aside. The archmage (Or whoever) took their sweet freaking time with that.. It really threw off the character's flow.

Here I am. For 350 hours building in my role how CLOSE my body and spirit are with the Ccul'gra.. reaching that pinnacle ever so SLOWLY, and the archmage was like. Yeah No. Sorry. Well. Role delete.

Then I go and DESTROY Oloice. I mean, he hasn't even LOGGED ON. And nope. Sorry.

Yeah, that was poorly done by whatever IMM handled that.

118891, I now have a regret.
Posted by Faenral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That I didn't see it.

Barring the blinding, seething rage that I was doing my damnest not to let bleed through this morning when I ate three deaths in half an hour... I almost felt sorta honored (in a really twisted, hilarious way) that Mirozah hated Faenral so much that she stripped him twice in a row.

All I can wonder is whether it's because I kept saying "no" all those years, sheer principle of being out of your range for so long, or because you only got one of those bracelets I took back.

I'd like to hope your only reasoning wasn't 'because it was easy.'

118903, Accctuallllyyyyy
I really loved Faenral.

From my point of view. The Eeeevil point of view. You FEARED death. I.E., being a necro-->healer.

I had no choice but to kill you first. If I didn't, I couldn't kill the paladins.

So it's not because it was easy. It's because you could save everyone else.

Risgran would never fight me one on one.. and Truly I was hoping to kill you faster than I did.

The Paladins did it right by attacking me tho.. That was the only way they could 'save' themselves... by letting you die.

Again, that's from a (Mirozah) twisted, evil perspective.

118918, RE: Accctuallllyyyyy
Posted by Faenral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And here I was hoping I'd bruised Mirozah's ego. Well, damn...

Good luck with your next though. Hopefully I won't be on the receiving end of that stick you were swinging around again.
118892, One less to worry about.
Posted by Belendithas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After our first encounter, I kept on my toes whenever I knew you were around. After you claiming you were going to kill me, I made a point of not giving you that chance. Think I managed to avoid dying to you though so thats something. Though those neuro/rake combos were quite unpleasant.
118904, RE: One less to worry about.
I'm surprised to see you live this long! You made it through like 1000 hours of my characters playtime, and here you are, still around and kicking. :)

Yes, I wanted to get that five-color from you. The one we got together when I was Rydell. :) I thought that would be a freaking trip.

I never did get to kill you, but I think this was a function of you just not showing up that much.

Keep on doing what you do. Whenever your character is on I'm like.. dammit, he is gonna screw everything up.
118894, RE: Goodbyes!
Posted by Drogtar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When we ran around together, we never seemed to click in PK which made me think about the last muter I ran around with as a shaman and we never really clicked either. Then I find out they were both the same player.

Your sentiments on Halifan were kinda how Drogtar felt about Mirozoah.

This char had enough of an impact on me I changed course on what I was going to play next just to ensure we would be enemies, then you go and con die. How inconsiderate.

Anyway, great char. I still hate Rydell more, but not by a whole lot.
118905, Hahahaha! How can you hate Rydell *AND* Mirozah. They are opposites!
Which Shammy? Which Muter?
118895, RE: Goodbyes!
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
98% of the time this char was amazing. Solid pk skills and I thought that your rp was flawless for who and what your character was meant to be. You were a necessary force to help break the little funk that Scion had been in. I dunno if that rage over loot is a trend or a new thing from this char, but it had moments that left some big smears on what was otherwise perfection.

From Rydell to this char really makes me want to see what you do next. Kudos on a fine job and GLWYN
118906, RE: Goodbyes!
Thanks Dest!

I was wondering early in this character's life if you and I were going to speak... Which I thought would be terrible.. because you would see through my deception.

Now I almost wish we did.. Almost :)

Thank you for the compliment.

As for the raging. Well. At first it was a bit of a ploy to make the villagers doubt themselves. To make them turn on their notion of honor. It worked for a while with Klibendeon... because I could kill other villagers, and he wouldn't fight me... because I was fighting other villagers.

Then it just turned into.. Are you freaking kidding me? You guys break parity in the middle of a fight, then leave me pies?

Then I wound up having to full like, everyone, in order to gear quickly. Which... This character never did.

So the looting was a consequence of being looted. I can say that for 300+ hours, I took nothing but gold coins, and maybe a despoil item, from people I killed. Perhaps the downward spiral of interest in the char just left me not giving a crap anymore.

As for what's next... :)

118896, RE: Goodbyes!
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hell of a lot of regrets in the PK department, but our conversations were quite interesting. Enjoyed this character. Loved Rydell. Good luck with the next.
118907, RE: Goodbyes!
Sadly,

Low int/low dex characters are at a tremendous disadvantage fighting a drow muter.

You did great, don't have regrets. :)

I did enjoy our conversations. FWIW, I thought you were the most 'Acolyte' like of the Fortress I interacted with.

Hell, you kinda made me WANT to give the Orb back to you.

118927, Ha
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was one of the better good/evil interactions I've had in a long while (years). Not even because of the Orb. I was really impressed you didn't take advantage of the situation, especially because it was fairly obvious you had the advantage. But then, I was able to maybe prove myself to you. A little bit, at least.

Again, good char(s), hope your next is as fun for you as this seemed to be most of the time.
118897, Wickedly good...
Posted by Voszoad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great character with Mirozah..I had no clue who or what you were our
first encounter when I joined Foedett and you in the dreams to learn.
I should of listened to my instincts because something told me this
guy is going to set us up. Low and behold boom..Naked and bare..At
first you annoyed the hell out of me, but later on I could not just
help but to laugh. Then we seemed to have a bit of a love/hate mutual
understanding after awhile. Mirozah was one of those character is I
didn't get the jump on right from the start, which NEVER happened, the
toad was facing a loosing battle. Awesome and scary character...

Croooaaak!!
118908, I totally felt that turning point in your char..
Where you were just like..

Oh hell with this. Lets just not agree to anything, but implicitly agree not to kill each other.. as long as someone else was there to kill.

And viola, you stopped dying. :)

I enjoyed the reaver, good luck with it! Keep Croaking. :)

118898, You were great
Posted by Dwunot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm so glad I took up the invite to go rank with you in the battlefields (and get you killed once in the process by my own mistake). If I could have taken an edge to extend my range to include everyone you were killing I would have, even if I wouldn't last 2 seconds in hero PK.

And it was nice to see you keep that dress, I thought of every prep I could just to be able to take that mob down since it's not a fight a goblin does well in for lots of reasons, but hey, if anyone was worth it to Dwunot, Mirozah was.

Wonderful job all around.
118909, RE: You were great
No. YOU were great.

You made me want to have little half drow, half goblin babies in the silverwood.
118900, RE: Goodbyes!
Posted by Morrow on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a lot of fun with you with several characters. Made me cringe the odd time I saw you on who but i did enjoy the interactions. First transmuter i've played against to make me cringe on my time on CF. Good job.
118910, Thanks Trouble
Thats awesome coming from you.

Thanks for the sound BEATING you gave me in the underdark. Gave me a whole level of respect for rangers in their own environment.

118914, That's Morrow there not Morrel. Just pointing out.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
118916, Creepiness personified
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could almost hear the butts clenching in your range when you were around. As for the Chancellor/Advisor stuff, there were a few reasons those things didn't happen right away. And seeing how it isn't my cabal, but my followers were involved, I stayed out of it for the most part just to keep parity in line. Excellent interpretation of Lyristeon Scion. GLWYN
118922, RE: Creepiness personified
Bwhaha, butt clenching sounds just played in my head. Hysterical. I also LOVED the Tripod. What a way to go out. :)

I'm glad you liked the whole take on an Imp in Scion. Effect = twisted. It was FUN to play, but also took a bit of a toll. It's hard to be THAT mean to people you actually like. :)

118924, I thought you did a drow evil chaotic ass about as well as anyone.
Posted by Gilut Fargyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I mean that in the best way.

GLWYN
118925, I loved you too big guy n/t
nt
118928, Down goes a Titan.
Posted by Klibendon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had no idea you were so close. Very tough, competent, sneaky, and devious. I had a good time in most of our encounters. I do think you tried to exploit my sense of courage IC by challenging every villager that was around, other than me, sometimes. I did get a little more jaded as time went on and I saw more and more of this, so I'd do what I could to end fights rather than blatantly trying to kill you while you were fighting someone else.

That darn staff that you had for so long.. annoying that it could trip me while flying. Made fighting you that much tougher. FWIW, I did carry a pretty fair bit of save spell and mental just for fighting you, even if it looked like my gear is kinda meh. One of my toughest enemies to face, for sure.

Good luck to you on what comes next.

P.S. That mines fight, I really did scan down see Mirozah 6 steps down, by her self, and then d;d;d;d;d;d;vit mir.

119040, RE: Down goes a Titan.
Klib,

Sorry I missed your post. Completely didn't see it.

You were the MOST FRUSTRATING village to fight. Dammit. Each time I came close I messed up, or something fell, or something just went wrong for me, and went right for you.

I enjoyed our duels 100%, and really thought you were a class act villager.

In character I tried to exploit you as much as I could, because I knew I couldn't beat you with the head without some uber luck.

Soften + HTH + DB = very, very bad.

GLYWN!
119024, RE: Goodbyes!
Posted by Kwoalewei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Wow. Somehow missed this death over some busy days lately. Didn't think you died much so I was pretty surprised to see this news mentioned in Klibendon's thread...

I got the impression that you and I were more "friendly" than most of your other interactions. We had an interesting relationship from the early days and you were easily one of my favorites in this lifetime.

I learned some tactics from watching you, even if only some of which I will be able to use without despoil and nightwalker. Most of the time you really made it look easy, managing all the preps, the challenges of tracking people in duo...and the timing of it all, in general. It's like a juggling act. And I can definitely attest from my experience that the drow muter thing has hardly been the cake walk that you made it appear to be so regularly. Truly one of the biggest scary mage powerhouses that I can recall. Well done.
119039, Ahhh! Yes.
We were 'allies' for quite some time. There was one time where I thought of betraying you, but I managed to skirt around that for Zhenyen when you stole his ribcage. :)

Sorry I missed you!

I was plotting your death nearly everytime we met, but somehow you always did something
in character which prolonged your life. :)

I didn't die so much to PC's, as I did to MOBS. I think I actually had more mob deaths than PC deaths.

Killing stuff with a transmuter sucks.

Transmuters are by far one of my favorite classes, and it's been years since I played one. There is certainly a 'style' to the hunt, and that's the hardest part of it TBH. Once you find out where your prey is. Leave the area, prep up, go back. Wait until the are engaged, sleeping, or the time is right. If your preps wear out before that happens..

Leave, reprep, go back. For the most part, my logs don't show that, they just show the final result (which makes it look easy).

I wish you a long life as the eye. I liked your character and really thought you did the scarabite well. :) GL!

119044, It's not hard
Posted by CD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You need a certain playstyle. It's called being heavily aggressive. you make your wins by making the fight as often as possible.
118882, RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Mirozah Barra'cres the Maw's Dastardly Nightmare in the Shadows
Posted by Graekogar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am glad I got some redemption on you after that time in the slave mines.

From what I saw and experienced you were one hell of an enemy and one to RP to. Thanks for all the fun and GLWYN!
118913, Oh boy
You were the first monk I had to fight against.

Let me just say, that if I had decided to keep playing the character, you were the paper to my rock.