Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Trenloch Danlaerean the Fist of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118599
118599, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Trenloch Danlaerean the Fist of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 1 16:01:39 2014

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Trenloch perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:486
118625, A joy to be around
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got to spend a lot of time with you early AM. Always enjoyed our talks, sharing different knowledge in an IC way, general running around doing whatever it was we were doing.

Your RP was very good, your desire to improve was tremendous, and you were a serious plus to the game. Best of luck with your next if there is another. Quite a bummer you disappeared. Hope all is well.
118616, That explains it.
Posted by Belendithas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now I know why I never saw you again after finding the dwarven rune you were looking for(If I am not remember the wrong char, hope not). Still dont know why you were looking for something like that. Something you could shed some light on now?
118617, Mark of the dwarven crusader?
Posted by Evelinn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Provides aura I believe.
118618, If I had to guess
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Probably a piece of the con quest I gave him.
118619, That would explain it.
Posted by Belendithas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Think the item in question was Dwarven Rune of Hope.
118615, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Trenloch Danlaerean the Fist of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed this character a lot and I was really surprised when you suddenly stopped playing. You will be missed.
118606, What I think a paladin should be
Posted by Evelinn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made this character, Evelinn, to see what champion spec was like with little to no intent of playing her. Your help getting started was what got me to stick it out. I think you spent 5 hours straight helping me and two or three others. I can't say thank you enough times. I hope you are still in Thera and GLWYN.

118605, A thunderbolt from the blue
Posted by Yuolud on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
OOC:
You were like a thunderbolt from the blue striking the ground before me, digging a hot, glassy pit in a single blast while sending stone raining down in all directions, while out of that pit comes hovering an angelic figure offering me tasty spicy beef and eggs on a gold engraved plate.

Yeah, can you tell I liked you? :)

I'm still scratching my head over how the little elven warrior who asked me for spec, legacy, and prep advice turned into the widely respected and feared warrior and well loved Acolyte you became in your prime.

Fantastic, fanastic character all around.

I really hope you stay around in another incarnation. Anyone who played Trenloch that magnificently has got be a remarkable person, and players like you are a big reason I enjoy playing this game.

Without a doubt Yuolud's greatest success as a mentor, which was one of his primary duties as Marshall, and Yuolud's best and closest friend. Your Acolyte presence was just amazing and the perfect salve for a dwarf in eternal conflict about valuing life with his secret sensitive side and doing his duty to win his Crusade. Also, we kicked a lot of ass together :)

118613, Forgot to mention.
Posted by Yuolud on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Picked up the PBF. Nyah-Nyah.
118604, I echo Amatrysti
Posted by Deaer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were so much fun. I am sorry to see you go like this.
Really well roleplayed. I hope to see you in the fields again.
118602, Top notch
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were amazing. Great character and player. You will be missed, old friend .