Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rotak the Communer of Decay, Revolutionist of the Thirteen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118566
118566, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rotak the Communer of Decay, Revolutionist of the Thirteen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 30 10:32:28 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Rotak perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:46
118612, Well damn,,
Posted by Voszoad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were doing pretty good...A little stuck up forts butt, but I am one of those players who think Fort and the Tree shouldn't be all "buddy buddy". You really need to set up a "delete" alias. Rotak could
of provided a lot of inner cabal fun and animosity over time..But oh well..Good luck whenever you come back..

Croooooaaak!!!
118592, Sorry to see you go
Posted by Yegrut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun and for awhile there you were the only person Yegrut had to hang out with who he was willing to trust. I was kinda expecting this though because you were dying alot and seemed to be getting bummed out about it. From my perspective you seem to like to charge into battle without much of a plan so I'd suggest a build that complements that. Village berserker or something.
118574, Liked you...
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish you could have stuck it out, we could have fun.
118567, This is where I quit CF. For a time.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is a level of stupidity that people reach where they just give up. I did try that Alias delete slap self. I guess I did it wrong since it still deleted. I'm taking a month off to get my head out of my ass.

118569, Bummer
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was curious to see where you would take things.

=w=
118571, A month!!!
Posted by Vonzamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I give you three days.

Something I've found they helps with not deleting is setting conditions. Something like if I don't do/get XXXX goal by DDDD day, I am deleting. I still delete plenty but it is usually after thinking it over for about a week. I also end up with characters that I think are going nowhere that end up turning around at some point. I can't remember how many times I considered deleting Kraldinor, but then his situation would change before the time had come up I decided I was going to do it.
118572, IF I do come back in three days.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It'll be a murder everything evil.