Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ragyth the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118550
118550, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ragyth the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 27 20:46:32 2013

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ragyth perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:246
118552, Would have liked to..
Posted by Klibendon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Get to know you better and fight beside you more. There are only a couple villagers that fit this description. You seemed to be quite interesting to me in RP but I can understand your decision. Good luck on what comes next.
118662, Honor to your victories, indeed.
Posted by Ragyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were great to have around. Think I made my feelings clear IC.
Perfect choice for next Drillmaster.

I played this char mostly while drunk, but focus was on just adhering to my understanding of old style beserker behavior, with a twist on honorable combat and virtues since I was storm giant/good aligned.
I did great in midlevels, decided to see what hero would be like, and didn't do so well after losing a bunch of eq a few times to anti-hoarding code. I was going Thror but didn't feel like I had the success to approach him.

I didn't have the time to regear appropriately, and the whole honorable combat thing locked me into not looting my victories...and a sword spec berserker in midnight dragon gear ain't as great.

There are many awesome characters in Battle who exemplify the cabal philosphy in cool and creative ways. I think you are one of those, as is Crraya and was Gilut, and going back, Arratok, Brizlin, and Ruosti.

There are also some players who don't seem to get it. This isn't necessarily bad RP, but the net result seems pretty poor in terms of ideological adherence. I'm glad you'll be around to knock heads about that.