Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Counithi Greeneyes the Master of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118349
118349, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Counithi Greeneyes the Master of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 13 05:22:13 2013

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Counithi perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:129
118350, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Counithi Greeneyes the Master of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Counithi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've found myself not very interested in playing this character lately and spent what time I had to play on another character. Since it was my first Imperial to ever reach Elite it was not that easy to just get rid of the character. But in the end I decided to just end it and let someone else get a shot at the seat of Shadow Lord.

I want to thank Gedunthos for giving me the opportunity. Didnt expect it when I first started out seeing as you had a few other shadows under you already making names for themselves. When they all started dropping off I kind of became a candidate for Elite by default.

Destuvius, I think you are doing great. Dont let people complaining about an Imm actually taking an interest in the Empire get you down. I might just have to roll up a more religious char sometime and come back to your shrine. Just didnt feel it with this char.

Not a whole lot more to say. Didnt live all that long nor make any particular impact on anything. Was a fun ride while it lasted.