Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Varesh the Secret, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Elite Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=118024
118024, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Varesh the Secret, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 18 22:38:58 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Varesh perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:101
118058, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Varesh the Secret, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by MIrozah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awwww.

Sad to see you go. I had really hoped to develop our interactions a bit further.

Had fun with you on the way up, for sure.

GLWYN.
118053, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Varesh the Secret, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Buhlron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well guess I can stop carrying around all this anti-fire gear then eh?
118033, Sad to see this...
Posted by Qintaris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really liked this character. I thought you RP was excellent, and very nuanced in regards your learning proper speech. Had big plans together. Really enjoyed our time together. A sad loss.
118026, A shame...
Posted by Voszoad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked your character, from what I saw, and our brief talks. Thought you would end up being shadow lord, as you were about quite a lot.
A trapper thief can be very deadly in so many situations..

Good luck with your next..

Crooooaaak!
118031, RE: A shame...
Posted by amazingdonnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks you were a fun fight. But learning traps is a process and i more or less played this char as a warrior with traps. Died alot etc. But i will definitely do a trapper again in the not too distant future.
118032, I will echo....
Posted by Talindaeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked our interactions, my paths make it rough for people who rely on hiding, you we fun to fight and not afraid to bring it, whereas I am a wimp when it comes to no win situations anymore. Well done.