Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ardorn the Champion of the Virtues, Priest of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117860
117860, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ardorn the Champion of the Virtues, Priest of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 4 23:06:07 2013

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ardorn perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:121
117865, Sad to see this
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You would have bounced back easy from that ill fated run in with Sovi and Anhkran. It was a tough situation and I can see why it would cause frustration. There was just no easy way to come out on top in that fight.

You were uber competent and I was honestly surprised when you fell in that manner. I tried to keep you healed but between summoning and bouncing off the Fortress walls and just the sheer amount of damage and bashing, ugh, it was just ugly.

I tried to stay on you when you made a pass then fight them while healing the Watcher when u fled. That last time, the Watcher convulsed and as I popped off a few heals, paralytic poison froze me just as you engaged in the hallway. I unfroze and ran to you just as you dropped. Urgh. Frustrating.

Every other time we got together we always killed someone. Always. You even fed me Damolo and that other blade. Then an epic fight with Ruk. Good times. Coming back soon?