Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitok Tra'helav the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117702
117702, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitok Tra'helav the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 28 10:06:46 2013

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kitok perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:236
117875, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitok Tra'helav the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Keriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Curious what happened, Keriel thought you were surprisingly competent and would not have minded seeing you move up the leadership
117786, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitok Tra'helav the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Igbah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will write up a goodbye, time just got tough, and with Christmas right around the corner, and me being the local ups guy I gotta get ready to run my buns off....so we're looking at another guy in like January. Sorry if I pissed anyone off with my lack of showing up, just been a hellish couple of months here on the ranch. Anyhow, first tribbie, thought it was fun. I'll write back soon

Iggy
117798, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitok Tra'helav the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun running around with you forever ago, and then the very few moments where our times aligned again. Good luck with the season, and with your next char.
117764, You got screwed. n/t
Posted by Frequentplayer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
advaevaq