Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117679
117679, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 26 16:05:50 2013

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Cel perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:442
117713, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
Posted by cel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for fizzling out but well, you know, things happen. Cel was meant as a throw away to blow off steam with something that didn't need prepage as much. Then cel got suckered into nexus and seemed like they really needed the help as people ran through the shifter roulette while warriors suicided on villager RNGs heh. Still it was a very fun ride. I enjoyed interacting with every one of the nexuns, especially before cel was meter. It would have been nice to have consistent allies but later on in cel's life she would be the only one awake during my play times.

Villager's truck on, for a large part of the time seemed there were definitely more regulars on your side but I tried to do what I can to tip the balance when I woke. I enjoyed my fights, I think I was able to kill just about every one of you at least once, and I think I died to all of you at least once as well hah. Found most to be respectful and interesting to talk to so I tried to return the favor...

I was hoping for a bit more immteraction but apart from Ujesken's arena (conjurer's get kind of shanked for the arena, just saying) thing didn't really know how to go about with that. I guess that's something that is still a mystery to me after all these years. I don't play priest but always try/fail at getting imm-action outside. Oh well. Still thank you for the job that you do.

See you in the fields.
117714, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
Posted by Inerayo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry that you decided to have to do this. I understand the idea of having to have something fun to do for awhile and I am glad that when you did find something, it turned out to be more than just something to throw away.

On my side, I tried to make things interesting but there is only so much I could do that I was only able to try to at least just talk and come up with things to think about. I hope that I at least did that enough for you to keep you in there at least a little longer. I think the Island is going to be okay, it will just take some time and you helping get it there will be part of what pushes it forward.

Thanks for the time you spent playing and the affect on the Balance you had, and I wish you luck with your next.
117739, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
I enjoyed interacting with both of you avatars, it was fun having the "big brothers" watching and offering advice. I understand that there's limited things that you guys can do but I do appreciate the active roles you took in the cabal.
117717, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
FWIW, your fizzling ruined it for me a little bit but in his active days I think Cel was really solid and fun to watch.
117740, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
Sorry for fizzling, in retrospect should have just pulled the trigger sooner but I figured that with my limited con I would have died off sooner and tried to take a bit more risks in the fights. Was also trying to hold off till nexus had a few more applicants but maybe just leaving would have been more helpful as a more active meter took over.

Out of curiosity and for future reference, anything I could have done to facilitate imm-action besides going to pray in shrines? That always seems a bit forced and fake to me but maybe because just I've never done it successfully.

thanks
117718, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cel Bibblomax the Planewalker, Meter of Mind
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You ran through a lot of good will Kraldinor had built up for Nexus over time very quickly.
117708, Wow, can't believe you lasted this long
Posted by sykon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember right before Mylene died she was trying to get you some con because I knew you would be the next Meter. I didn't think that month's later you would be popping up as a delete. You were crazy fast and thank you for dragging me around to new places.

Hope everything is well.

--Mylene
117705, Another one that is sad to see
Posted by Gilut Fargyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your were one of my 3 or 4 favorite foes of all time. I think we were pretty close to even against one another. Some of your devils would be just awesome. Conjurer when using demons or devils can be tough I assume as you never sure what you get.

Well done. GLWYN
117699, Too bad there wasn't time for you
Posted by Twizoua on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Any time we were together we rocked the house. Sucks you couldn't stay. Will have to rock with the future you. GLWYN
117698, Thanks for the Mage Mentorship chats
Posted by Aglaron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our few interactions... GLWYN
117697, Really nicely done
Posted by Charade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You servitors were crazy tough and you really show'd how to play a nexus conjie. Nicely done. It was a super hard fight for Brizlin with just you and near impossible when you came with a warrior. I think you started the run on conjurers.

Well played.