Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117650
117650, (AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 25 22:04:57 2013

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Yegtheg perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:428
117689, Fun fights!
Posted by Myrdindil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A very orcy orc. :)
Best of luck with your next!!!
117684, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Halifan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our interactions were brief but congratulations on age dying. You were long lived, competitive, stayed in character, and as a lone evil in the current state of the game did an excellent job bringing the pain.

If I had logged your final moments I'd post them -- I actually had a lurking fear that if you tried that mask on it would put you over age death (given your previous comments about how close to death you thought you were).

Best of luck with the next!

117663, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Aglaron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess being near age death is why you were not to hard pressed to regain chieftain. I enjoyed our interactions immensely. The big brute who always was aligned with the dirty work I wanted exacted on the village... Hell yes I'll give you shields. Ha!

GLWYN

117661, Well done old man. I enjoyed fighting you with Toktok and interacting with throw aways
Posted by Perpetual_Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always orcish and always good.
117657, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am a fan of those who get the whole orc thing. You can definitely clump your name in with the truly few memorable ones. Keep bringing that stuff around. GLWYN
117655, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Arvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was a huge fan of Yeg. The battle where you lost chief was absolutely epic. You were about one round away from maintaining chief and he managed to slip away and heal and you didn't have any skins. That was a blast to watch.

This is the kind of character I love to watch. You always go at it nobody what the odds and you never worried about taking a death. Definitely dig that style.
117662, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by chaille on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great orc! Always enjoyed our interactions. IC, I wasn't too bothered by being tardy to your fight with ruk, but OOC I wished I hadn't been so cautious of a trap.
117653, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Yegtheg KruTheg the Bloodthirsty, Veteran Berserker of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Amatrysti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I second that you were a very entertaining orc and very well played. I did not get into as many battles with you as I did Ruk. Really, it was just a few scraps and of course that one time Yuolud entwined you as I healed him like mad until your were good and dead.

Again, well done and GLWYN.

117652, You were a funny one, excellent orc.
Posted by Nyst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Made me laugh lots of times with your antics.

From my end, you were never a priority, hunt-wise.
I don't think I ever camped the blood spot or the slave spots looking to nail you,
although I did camp the path to the village a couple of times early on :-)

3/4 when you ran into me, it was bad luck.
After Lyristeon's return, I stopped hunting you altogether and sometimes
I'd be watching you wreak havoc camo and chuckle.

That comeback at Ruk you told me about after the snare incident in the cave
was very well played I thought, very fitting to you..

GLWYN
117651, Very well done.
Posted by Gilut Fargyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions.

I thought you were very well roleplayed and you fought well.

Damn you were always well prepped and you mostly kicked my ass.

When I am dead, I want to know what I should have done.

Well done. GLWYN.

Gilut
117677, RE: Very well done.
Posted by Tykanis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would've enjoyed some more interaction with your char, a shame Ruk made me a. Tad bit wary and jumpy around orcs. Other than that GLYN.