Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Bujoch GrimeHammer the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117624
117624, (CON LOSS) [None] Bujoch GrimeHammer the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 24 18:55:56 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Bujoch perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:232
117647, Good luck with the next character
Posted by Gilut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our times together until I got made drillmaster. You held it against me that I got made drillmaster instead of you. I defended you to everyone until the end.

I think you may understand the game mechanics(pk) better than anyone.

With that being said you are way to suicidal for my tastes and that is saying something because all those I know think I take way to make chances.

I think if you played something like a different cabal like scions or fortress once in a while on a non-warrior you could earn props.

The first key would be to not let your aggressive anger come out in your words, but let me come out in your pk fights.

All in all a solid character up until you did not get made drillmaster.

GLWYN

117664, For the record, he did play a fortress shapeshifter that everyone was pretty sure was him too.
Posted by Zephon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I totally disemboweled him. XD

I would agree with Daevryn's comment about playing a solid character that does not show his arrogant nature (plus going ooc). These things are giant tells. I can pick out one of Jerry's characters within a few interactions.

To be fair, I do see when he does make an effort. If that effort was 100% all the time IC... Jerry would be an amazing RP and PKer. That is how you truly win CF.
117637, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Bujoch GrimeHammer the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There were just a few too many meh moments for me to reward you this time. I think if you get into a character and play that character properly I don't see any reason why you couldn't get the props your game mechanics has earned.
117635, Very technically sound character...
Posted by Crraya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As your ally, I loved you - You were very technically sound (until the end when you seemed to go on a suicide streak and take me for the ride along with you). You were aggressive, strong, and knew what you were doing.

As far as Berserker goes, you definitely toed the line of what's acceptable or not, and I considered pushing the "uninduct" button a couple of times.... but ultimately I didn't because I didn't see anything egregious from you - I only heard a couple bitter rivals complaining that you killed them.

I'm sorry that your playtimes just dropped after you weren't made Drillmaster (or at least they dropped during my online time). I know it was something you really wanted... but I didn't think your style meshed well with the other villagers and you would have pushed them in a direction I don't think the village wants to move.

Anyways, I tried not to let the message board hate on you affect my view of your character, and I hope you saw that.

Good luck with your next!

117631, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Bujoch GrimeHammer the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd just really like to challenge you to play a solid character that nobody has any idea is you until you delete and claim them.

That's the only thing I can think of that will ever quiet your haters and win you some respect, which despite any claims to the contrary you clearly do care about.
117628, Just to clear something up for Bujoch
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No, you were not booted by Thror while in your ghost timer after the con-death occurred. The only immortal involvement in your final minutes was me trying to make sure that you did not verbally assault characters that you felt were unfairly rewarded.

I still have high hopes that one of these days you will produce a character that is great from start to finish. GLWYN, whenever that may be.
117627, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Bujoch GrimeHammer the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another one time jerro zerker finishing out his character cabal-less.

Who'd have guessed.