Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Myven the Whisper, Spymaster of Blackclaw, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117575
117575, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Myven the Whisper, Spymaster of Blackclaw, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 20 22:35:48 2013

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Myven perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:87
117688, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Myven the Whisper, Spymaster of Blackclaw, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Hellnahk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow. I could have sworn you were setting me up for a lame out of city PK when you asked me to summon you from a no-exit in the sewers. I mean, me and Rynar were dancing around each other for a while beforehand and I just hit your PK range.. and you ask for help. And then I see this.

Oct 13, 2013|Lv 35|The Galadon Sewers|Myven committed suicide

You totes weren't lying!
117686, I am super disappointed about this.
Posted by Sarktok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really, really, really wanted to get the blood reckoning on you and kill you. You were just doing what shadows do but you got caught, and getting caught has consequences.

I actually asked for one and didn't get it that day, but was told I could kill you once I had an unholy weapon so it would benefit the Empire more since the Empire was weak already.

117696, Funny....
Posted by Naldigar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted a blood reckoning as well. When it came to the vote, I was gonna make Myven getting anathema part of the price for mine, but it was taken care of before that.