Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Vateras the Grand Master of Artistry, Performer of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117461
117461, (DELETED) [HERALD] Vateras the Grand Master of Artistry, Performer of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 15 02:36:23 2013

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Vateras perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:236
117497, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Vateras the Grand Master of Artistry, Performer of the Eternal Star
Posted by Keriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh *now* who am I supposed to go exploring with while talking about play time with the *girls*?

Glwyn
117463, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Vateras the Grand Master of Artistry, Performer of the Eternal Star
Posted by jaf2h on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was quite a ride, my first bard ever, fun playing actually, like a mix between a paladin and a healer almost. Just not nearly as strong as either. The offensives are quite offensive but the lags will kill you everytime. Had a fun time with this character and it was mainly my learning curve character/explorer. Wasn't helping I was edging con death with a few more loggins with a avg death rate of two to three times a log. I admit I wasn't the best herald, and didn't see any of you most of the time, cept sleepyhead. Then a bit of the two high ones towards the end. Had a lot of good interactions with a lot of people please feel free to reply.
117464, Your mama is so dumb...
Posted by Finley on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
She couldn't figure out how to spell CF!

LMAO

117469, RE: Your mama is so dumb...
She didn't abort you! lol Had some fun banterin sessions with you. I will always remember that night, I was so way out of the loop.
117465, Sorry to see this
Posted by Faenral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dammit. And here I keep hoping I wouldn't be the one outliving my friends.

Good luck with your next. See you in the fields.
117470, RE: Sorry to see this
You got lottsa friends, Im sure youll see me round. Might have already actually. Never know.
117475, Well, glad you enjoyed the experience.
Posted by Kulin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't interact a whole lot but I tried to visit other bards to seek
and give advice. I did enjoy the interactions that we did manage to
have with one another. I do hope you were able to put a lot of my
clothing and instruments to use when I dropped them all. ;) glwyn
117476, RE: Well, glad you enjoyed the experience.
It was a great boost to my morale at the time. I was struggling with mechanics killed myself a few times with the wrong song at the wrong time, and generally knew nothing about bards whatsoever. So it was great to have a headstart. Found out where quite a bit of it came from as well!
ps You left me and Drogar, like wtf just happened that morn.
117489, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Vateras the Grand Master of Artistry, Performer of the Eternal Star
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our talks and hope you felt the same. If I did a bard, I probably be in the Inn drunk all the time, just like you.

Thank you for the gold, few adventures and talks.

GLWYN
117591, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Vateras the Grand Master of Artistry, Performer of the Eternal Star
Posted by Aglaron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our banter. We didn't get to do too much, but alas we could have...
GLWYN