Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Luthren the Greater Transmuter, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117254
117254, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Luthren the Greater Transmuter, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 3 09:20:32 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Luthren perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:transmuter
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:48
117273, Gotta go!
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't actively play at work or home any longer so it's time to throw in the towel. Not only that but other priorities are piling up.

Imms - thanks as always. You guys rock. I'd love to help out as an immortal so holler at me if you're interested. Luthren was going to pursue immorting but I just couldn't get the time to run the gauntlet and then apply.

Players - so many fun and competitive people. A great 16 years!

Dwarf muter was fun. It's different than dex muter, which I love, and has a lot of potential. But the RP was by far my favorite (this was a RP char).

Cheerio.
117263, Waste of unique race/class
Posted by A warrior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You get a unique race class. You targeted my warrior who had almost as much hours as 48 for no reason, then delete three weeks later.

What a waste of space player you are.
117274, oh Pro, you're so weird. and schiz. nt
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
117255, Why care about oddballs when they all delete early...
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Guess I'll have to do it myself if I want to ever see an atypical race-class combo played to age death.