Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [HERALD] Noic Praliwin the Epic Spinner of Imp Tales, Weaver-Cat and Official Dish Breaker of the Inn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117049
117049, (AUTO) [HERALD] Noic Praliwin the Epic Spinner of Imp Tales, Weaver-Cat and Official Dish Breaker of the Inn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 19 22:32:24 2013

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Noic perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:182
117149, RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Noic Praliwin the Epic Spinner of I...
Posted by Retan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ok, First: I am truely sorry for "autoing". I have several reasons for it, but it would be long winded and probably just sound like a lot of whining LOL. It boils down to the fact that most of my time is now focused to my family and trying to not get so deep into debt that we default on payments. So things have to take a cut and it is always CF to take it first.(I hate doing it too.)

Noic was a come back character with no MAJOR direction. I had made several characters to get in on the empire fun. All of them were pretty sad and frustrating. So I decided to get out of the pk world again and go herald. I always wanted a Felar Assassin hero and so Noic was born. My goal was to become a drunken master of the assassin's guild. I had several role chapters about this, but I don't think my RP held up enough with this story line. So I wrote in my role that I gave up on it to focus on spreading cheer around thera by way of tapestries and food!

Things just seemed to fall into my lap with this. Lyristeon hit me with the jagad line and Arvam's return. Most of the time there were no dull moments. In the end, RL has killed another of my more successful characters and that is why I have not been around since.

Good byes:

Whiysdan:
What can I say to the imm that I connect with the most? I have played several characters of yours and feel a bit of a personal bond with the ideals of the 13. Graenmar, Rakdrek, Tinwold were the most notable and sadly all have ended this way so far. Just keep up the great work, I find talking with you a refreshing experience, and find myself always smiling while your around. I am sure that I will someday come back to the shrine.

Arvam:
This is not the first time we met, but definitely the most interaction with you. Thanks for everything and I really do hope you liked that tapestry i made for you!

Herald family!

Corlx: What can I say, we were thick as thieves for a while there. Then your play time died off right when I got to hero. You picked back up a bit, but sadly I was done shortly after. Keep swimming in that gold and make sure the inn and lyceum get an upgrade! We raised that 10,000 gold for it!

Saersha: I always enjoyed your presence when you were around. I always got the feeling that you were willing to help me or anyone else if we asked. Keep up the great work!

Aeede: I got a really odd vibe from you. I felt like you were not so much worried about being nice to one another, but didn't hate either! We had some great times together and I did really enjoy the banter between us.

All other heralds: I apologize that none stick out super well in my head right now, but if you reply I will talk.

Empire:

Shadows: I loved the banter between the shadows and myself. Not sure if Gedunthos was really mad at the inn or not, but declaring war was exciting lol. I was looking forward to brawling in the Inn. Great work from all of you!

Merf: Got a "meh" feeling after the attack in galadon. I hadn't been in the fight, didn't even through a punch and you ice-balled me to death lol. I know its politics and such but I tend to play my imperials to the number on the laws and never fight in town. Just personal opinion, good work otherwise though!

Fortress:

Rydell: Hated, then loved you. You laughed at me when I told you that I wanted nothing to be the herald of the jagad. Instead of helping, you pushed me away and I felt that was exactly opposite of what the Cardinal should be doing. :) Then some time passed, and we started dragon hunting. Things went just fine from there and I felt like we became closer friends. Your life was an amazing one and I cannot believe the amount of characters that I have had since Kalgranesh and Rydell leveled together. Great work to you and I hope your next is the same.

If I forgot you, please feel free to reply!

117061, Oh, Noic, why?
Posted by Fangy the healer2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:(
117059, Dude, not cool
Posted by Arvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why'd you auto?
117055, What the Hell....
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was so much fun RPing with you.

I wanted to be the only assassin in the INN, then you show up. At first, we didn't get along that good, then everything changed when I saw you on more than anyone else.

I had fun organizing event with you. I tried not to call it Auction, but rather my selling of notable character event. I loved how it made me feel like a pimp.

I would love to see you on my side when I get sometime to play CF again. GLWYN