Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sevrian Saeryl the Caller of the Pack, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117003
117003, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sevrian Saeryl the Caller of the Pack, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 15 11:57:06 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Sevrian perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:ranger
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:75
117091, Ye were completely fearless. Honored t' have ye wid us.
Posted by Yuolud on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seems like ye would do everything right but have the devil's own luck with yer timing and losing link. Good luck with your next. On yer last fight -- was it clear t' ye that Eobisol gave up?

One piece of advice: better setting the snare at a chokepoint and ambushing next to it if yer expecting running.

Picked up the PBF.
117111, RE: Ye were completely fearless. Honored t' have ye wid us.
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It wasn't always bad luck, like the time I didn't see Ruk fallback while I was blind.

It was real nice to play with you, though, I liked Yuolod alot.

And those snares, I did try that, alot, just once again, the luck would not go in my favor.

EDIT: Thanks for picking up the PBF, though.
117007, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sevrian Saeryl the Caller of the Pack, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Fegul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good fights. You kicked the crap outta me the first time we met. Why were you so willing to fight out of the wilds though?
117023, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sevrian Saeryl the Caller of the Pack, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a snare set south at the copse, was trying to lure you right there, but it obviously didn't work.