Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Madigans the Planewalker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116817
116817, (CON LOSS) [None] Madigans the Planewalker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 4 01:24:45 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Madigans perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:174
116985, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Madigans the Planewalker
Posted by Corlx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a lot of fun to get into trouble with, for sure! Really enjoyed this character, but Corlx will never forgive you for breaking Tykanis' heart. He's so friggin' mopy now!
116986, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Madigans the Planewalker
Posted by Corlx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If it makes you feel any better, Rockeano, Eraefh, and Fiddleben were all kind of the inspiration for Corlx, and I've outearned you all! Ha!
116969, Hi,
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions.
116862, And the Portal Closes
Posted by Rockeano on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks everyone for the fun.

Madigans was actually an accident. I was trying to roll another character and while I was just minutes old, CF started a 100% experience boost. There was no way I was gonna leave my ranking party and less than an hour later I had a Janni. Love the Janni. Absolutely love the Janni. So I played it out. All and all I had fun with Madigans, but she was always a throwaway. No role and I had practices, quest options, and plenty of edge points to beef my con but just didn't have a serious attachment to the Character. Sorry Madigans, personally I loved the name though.

N/N conjurer, non-caballed. Very fun character for anyone. The things you can do alone are ridiculous. I was ranking with someone and they tried to warn me that I wouldn't enjoy Archons as much as I thought I would. I called BS at the time, and I still believe my opinion is proven.

Mechanics.
Familiars make a conjurer. They are the largest influence of how a conjurer will be. The Janni was awesome. I was shocked by some of the chests and doors it could unseal. It could enlarge me, and reduce me. It offered me word of recall at rank 17. It helped me conjure those intense elementals. It makes navigation while blind or fleeing obviously easy. It offers tons of RP opportunity. And many other buggy things I used it for. Deviously stupid things.

Angels tore me apart. So much to conjurers I don't understand, or should I say don't know best how to go with the river of #### that can come with them. I'm fairly certain I didn't appease these awesome angelic bastards quick enough when I conjured them, and I paid for it. Rarely did I conjure one, and mainly always used Archons.

Archons were my bread and butter. They worked perfectly for me, and I rarely ever had one turn on me. Very rarely.

Demons and devils didn't really interest me, as I was mainly just collecting things and exploring a bit. If I had been able to gain the murderous reputation edge I may have experimented more with them. But I never did.

Elementals were extremely powerful for this character compared to most other conjurers I have played. Maybe it was purely because of the N/N thing, but I'm sure the familiar and edges (for the first time)I took with this character had a pleasurable sway in their heartiness and damage output. I always used Earth because of the edges and their stability. I'm sure the other elementals have their place but I have never really noticed a significant difference to the point of preference. Earth elementals are easy to keep happy if not in a moist environment. Air has some pretty cool ELEM abilities if you were a pk'r and I can see how they would have great interest to some. Madigans wasn't a pk'r.

To all those I have loved....

Really enjoyed my experience with Madigans. Everyone, friends and foes alike, were very respectful and enjoyable and I thank you all for that. Where do I start.

Imms.
Not one interaction that I can recall. No role, no real personality, I can see why. Boo hoo!(sarcasm is so hard to infer) Seriously though, appreciate all you do. Rock on you guys.

Troupe.
All of you guys were very cool with me. I can see that Herald still has my heart.

Tykanis. Sorry for not sticking around. I really wish I could have shown you more about Thera. There's a lot of things out there and just tons of mystery and adventure. Even if the Inn is such a blast. I think you will be fine without me, you are in the best of company.

Corlx. Thanks for the gold. I think you may be the richest man to walk thera, and I hate that! Rockeano enjoyed that self proclaimed title.

Saersha. You were really helpful and always a pleasure to be around when I was scheming an adventure.

Aglaron. I really think we could have done exactly as you said. Sorry just didn't have the heart to keep it going. Without a thought out role, it just gets so watered down for me to RP. And to not RP is just bad form.

Aeede. I had interacted with this character over the course of several months with several characters. I even got Imm experience with another character just for saying two sentences to you. Thanks for adding me into the auction. It was the first time I felt like I had found a niche to RP into. Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

The rest of you. Really enjoyed it.

Battle.

Bujoch. I know I gave you ####. Enjoyed our fights though.

Ozr. You were fun to fight. And very respectful.

Outlander.

Norfis(h). You were always gonna attack. And I would always be underground to avoid you when I first logged on to conjure. Our fights went both ways, and I enjoyed every interaction. Thanks.

Nyst. You SOB. You always caught me with my pants down. Good job.

Empire.

I am a firm supporter of the Empire. I really enjoyed helping all you guys out.

Merf. Keep it up. You are doing fine. Really enjoyed it.

Gharzal. Proud of you man. Good deal.

Ged. Stealing my staff when I came to give you things. I was like. That's how it's done. I just didn't have it in me to threaten you considering I really never used it. Well played.

Fortress.

Raetril. We spent quite a bit of time together. I enjoyed our chances to RP with Tattoo while I slept. The way you watched me sleep all the time. Creepster!

Rydell. You were a solid presence for a long time. And I really really wanted in on those dragon raids. Damn you and definitely well played.

Taeyln. We ranked up together some. Always enjoyed our conversations and adventures. Thanks. Really enjoyed it.

I know there were a lot more of you I interacted with. The rest of you. Really enjoyed it.

Tribunal.

Noppy. You have some solid forms. Enjoyed knowing we had common enemies. Thanks.

Misc.

Vateras. Enjoyed out attempts to explore. We really could have explored so much more. I just didn't have it in me. Word of advice, be careful who you drink with, it might be someone like me!

Ruknubuk. Did you ever get lucky with that well timed trip. I had just recalled and was fighting my archon, a losing battle, when you decided to lend me a foot with it. Watching in horror as you looted some of my things after I had intentionally avoided hunting you, I knew I was gonna have fun chasing you. You are like a track star, and I had to practice faerie fire just for you. Thanks for the fights and the RP. Fighting you, or fighting in that damned Village it has some nasty side affects. I would leave with my mana ticking down and down, several times an hour. And my morale would be complete #### so no restful sleeping. It was fun. Good luck.

I aided a few of you here and there with random sendings and full suits of equipment (Tsofia). Hope I could help out some. Thanks for the fun.

Rock on folks. See you in the next life.
116967, Thank you
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our RP session. It was fun in the auction even though it was gold from Corlx, Vateras and Saersha. I really enjoyed the auction, but I wish it played out the way I was planning. I was hoping for few very good mudsex/fun RP out of it.

It was funny when your bidder turned female after eating those grapes. I was hoping you would RP that make out session in the dark corner of the Inn. Make a Herald next time, they are loads of fun.

GLWYN
116968, I actually found devils very well behaved
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
They'd only turn on me for fleeing if I was around 5% health or less and never once turned on me for sitting on my ass for 20 ticks (but then again I never sat on my ass for 20 ticks with a devil in tow).
116847, Oh the places we could have gone. (Sad face)
Posted by Aglaron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GLWYN
116838, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Madigans the Planewalker
Posted by Taelyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Boo. You will be missed.
116848, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Madigans the Planewalker
Posted by Vateras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man that was quick, always fun to run with you and your fierce beings, we saw some good stuff together, was hoping to get to see more. Get busy livin or get busy dyin.