Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rydell Feanathiel the Proven Friend of the Storm Giants, Cardinal of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116761
116761, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rydell Feanathiel the Proven Friend of the Storm Giants, Cardinal of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 3 21:18:37 2013

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Rydell perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:624
116987, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rydell Feanathiel the Proven Friend of the Storm Giants, Cardinal of the Golden Sun
Posted by Corlx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You just had to go and kill Tiamat while I was stuck in hell didn't you? Still stings a little. Other than that, Rydell was great fun. Thanks for taking us everywhere and being good support for the Heralds mad shenanigans! Hope to see you again in the fields!
117015, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rydell Feanathiel the Proven Friend of the Storm Giants, Cardinal of the Golden Sun
Posted by Warren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn that sucked. We killed her TWICE that night. Finally figured her out.

Nuts. Anyway. You were always great. I hope we get a chance to work together in the future. Thanks for everything as both Nerplunkt and Rydell. :)

116842, 07 :) (n/t)
Posted by Mohanek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
116858, ?? DOn't get it :)
Buuutt.. I forgot you as well as Mliansref! Thanks for all the great times!
116776, The only character I ever got a 'good' vibe from
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Admittedly, only about half the time, but this seemed like a character who would judge people on the basis of their actions rather than thinking 'sweet! an evil guy! PK opportunity!'. There were also times you'd just gate to me as soon as I logged in with 0 interactions with that character ever and initiate combat, but at least some of the time you were 'good' and not just 'team gold aura', something I've never seen from any other character.

I really enjoyed Eidiol's role exposition in the bathhouse - the pinnacle of my own roleplaying, more or less. Nobody else took the time to hear it other than Rayihn and Shamise, and you gave something back in the interaction.

Other times though I hated your guts - opportunistic gate kills after someone else had taken me to red health (particularly the accidental full loot on Angron, meaning I had to make my defiant last stand with an imperial longsword bought inside the guild as the fort hordes were closing in), blocking retrievals, denying me PK's etc, but that's what your character was supposed to do, you just did it very effectively. Got some vicarious satisfaction from killing another gating healer or two, but the worst I could do to you was make you give up for a while.

So mixed feelings, generally from being an enemy, but overall positive.
116777, My soul + your weapon + Vodron's heart = Win
Ah! Yes. I was sad to see that not play out. I really hoped you would take the bait.

I actually was thinking about using you in my Vodron storyline. Whereas you would take a piece of my soul with your weapon, and give the weapon to Vodron to forge into his heart.

That was my plan anyway - but Rayihn never really 'found' a way for it to happen.
116773, That was a fun ride!
First to the IMM staff - as usual - thank you for being so super awesome and yet again exceeding my expectations. I hate to delete, but it's just time. I feel terrible taking up a leader spot only to play 30mins to 1 hour a day when there are SO many good people in the fort right now.

Over the last month or so I've been trying to get Rydell to 'lose' his memory - forget where he was, or who people were, or simple things like their race. In the end I would wake up in strange places, or forget entire interactions. Even think that Rachiel was still alive, or that the people he knew were still alive. This was my attempt to RP Senility. I'm not sure how successful it was - but I had fun doing it. Being 'old' should mean you are old!

To Rayihn: That was my first Rayihn follower - EVER. At the time I decided to make the character, believe it or not, I did not know that you were also Baer! NO idea. When I learned that you were I was like... this is bad. But then It was more like... This is good! I had a lot of fun in the Bathhouse, and you never disappointed. Tons of my favorite moments were with you and the many, many great characters which showed up there. Like when I made 100 copies of missing posters for Baylahn(sp), or the entire Rachiel storyline, or the time with the Rhyme. All good stuff!

Baer: I enjoyed some of the tension between the characters. I made it a point from the start to be counter-baer in many aspects. When I was too Zealous, you showed me where and pulled me back without smothering the RP of the character .. which I thought as well done!

You also inspired me to IMM - which I really would have enjoyed if my time had not been just SO dramatically cut... So thanks for the Empowerment, RP, Cardinalship, and fantastic Immteraction... which seemed to disappear when I withdraw my IMM application :(

Ekaerok, Arratok, Innerayo, Iklahn, Mendos, Shamise, and the countless other HEROIMM's I spoke with on a regular basis. You guys are awesome. Good luck!

This char was 600+ hours old and had been active for almost a full year. To say goodbye to everyone individually would take a very, very long time.

To those I spent a lot of time with, I hope you realize the impact you had on the character.

Andira - I have a feeling that you knew I was Llivivul when you inducted Rydell. I had just recently deleted the Scribe, and that character just wasn't the right skillset for the RP angle.. just wasn't going as planned, so I 'remade' as Rydell. You inducted me and were always there to help me on my way. Especially Enjoyed the entire Vodron RP - I really wish you would have been on board with the whole soul drain idea - I would have been super curious to see what happened. (if anything)

Zamos - I wanted you to be Captain after Tok passed, and I'm very glad that you got it! You reminder me of Tolgrumm quite a bit, and I hope you have great success.

Yuoloud - Amazing Marshall. One of the best RP'ed warriors I've had the pleasure of interacting with. An amazing leader and really great personality for a dwarf. Baer hit the spot with the right person to 'fill' Oshui's giant shoes.

Filndar - You and Rydell got a long very well.. but you died out so quick we never got to have any fun. :) Great job as Captain!

Deaer - You are a great RP'er! I'm not sure why Rydell Gravitated to you, but I think it worked out well! I was thinking about some kind of continued RP with you, but I just never had time to make it happen.

Spiorra - You were a huge help early on in the character. You gave me Crystal armor when I was in my 30's - and I was still wearing it 600 hours later. Thanks for the veiled advice on the silent tower - wish I would have listened!

Tolgrumm - Dude! We had a ton of fun together. The silent tower trips were great, as was the constant interaction. I spent hundreds of hours with you in character - really well done!

Oshui - From the start I loved how you had a super chip on your shoulder. The whole torn man thing worked really well for you. You were basically an Acolytes wet dream.

Toktok - I really was pushing you for leadership - you should try again! You might have some luck! Don't burn through your CON so fast!! :) We had a lot of fun, thanks for everything.

Aster - I really enjoyed interacting with you. Across many different characters your roleplay was consistent. I really loved the little missives you would send newbies . VERY cool. When you went through your whole Karal Chal thing with me at the Pyramid, I was very impressed and was like.. This guy can rp! :)

Rehdra - I have a feeling you were several OTHER elf warriors in fortress who come in, destroy everyone in your PK range, then delete. What's up with that! Anyway - You gave me the best weapon in the entire freaking game for an elf healer. I had that crystal for 600 hours. Thanks!

Vodron - I really enjoyed this character. You seemed to fizzle out after a certain number of hours when you couldn't really 'be yourself'. I went on vacation for a few weeks, but then you weren't around when I got back. You were talked about often, and Rydell really wanted to give you a soul.. induct you into fort.

Kazzru - Kazz. You were awesome. You would have made a great leader I thought. Your entire troubled backstory was really well played.

Rachiel - My favorite part of this character was our entire interaction. It really defined the entire storyline of the character. I knew INSTANTLY who you were with your other chars tho, which kinda spoiled it a little bit. :) But I guess you know what you like!

Kraldinor - I really did enjoy our little talks 'growing up' together. Was interesting to see an alpha and omega doing their thing.

Ekaerok - When you and I were grouped together, a lot of people died. Ironically, you were my Arch-Enemy as Junrae. I almost got you one or twice!

To the Wights, Mummies, etc that I killed. So sorry - Turn undead is a super powerful spell in one situation only. Killing you. I took ALL of the undead edges - you really had no chance. It's overpowered - but it's the ONLY power.

I can just keep going.. so so many people! I could easily write for another hour. Easily.

Golial, Ujesken, Ruosti, Aeede, Noviask, Vallahtrall, Olvantyr, Ekaerok, Brizlin, Bosephus, Kraldinor, Olthundor, Rostrak, Auldr, Etion, Baylahn, Naitan, Arratok, Mendos, Iklahn, Innerayo, Duraskandr, Duvam, Drogdenbaryd, Baellyron, Grippledank, Buereunus, Tinswold, Carg, Mylene, Tiarhelle, Haphanas and so so many more. I basically had a chance to interact with nearly every hero that came along over the last year. Every leader, most HERO IMM's, and just endless hours of nonsense at the INN.

All the people that went on the Tiamat hunts! Beledinthas, Kitok!, Noic, Saersha, Corlx!, Fiddlestix, Blindev, Nopilopil, Voralia!, Kaera, Zinediya, And on and on and on.

The Herald Troupe - you guys were always amazing. Sorry I blew up the Bar as Nerplunkt. But I'm fairly certain that Quetzal knew Nerplunkt = Rydell. But he might have been the only one.

I literally need to stop typing and goto work. See you all in the fields!

Thank you very all your interactions. ALWAYS fun.

Rydell, Junrae, Ikiso, Nerplunkt, Priolith, Armand, Lrxhrxnia, Iracundur, and countless others since the first age.

CW

116780, Downsides of playing a long-lived character
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't even hope to mention everyone you met!

You were the only goodie who ever was nice to Aronar. I bet he confused you a bit, but he totally was evil. Just the kind of "I'll do whatever it takes" evil, and definitely not redemption material.

I remember you healing me in the stone's embrace. Do healers get some kind of diagnose commune or were you just RPing it? I could swear I had at least three different diseases at the time...

You also nearly burned my tail as Nerplunkt! I was planning a revenge and even got a couple deafen scrolls for it, but then you deleted. Brilliantly done, wouldn't ever have guessed the two were same player.

Then I got a hiatus from serious play, with a few lowbies, until I decided to try a goodie...

...You were still around when I got Kazzru into fortress. This fueled the "ageless elf" vibe I got from you, and I was surprised that you were also extremely competent as a healer. You really seemed like you were in your place as Cardinal.

Good luck with your next!
116782, RE: Downsides of playing a long-lived character
Thanks!

Well - I haven't played a healer in a long, long time. One of my favorite classes by far simply for the ability to completely turn the tide of a battle.

I'm glad you thought I was well played. That means a lot coming from you!

Yes, I knew you were diseased, and I cleansed you. These small acts of kindness were part of the RP. Which was designed to make you 'gaze upon the light with love in your heart' type of thing.

How can you hate/want to kill the guy that just saved your life.

116783, I really enjoyed every moment with you
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed when we gambled in the Inn. And all those RPs. The auction was really something.

I really laughed hard when I gave you 800 gold and then 1000 gold afterwards for your bids on Havanah and your RP of expression was very well done.

I loved how behaved as such a great Priest of Rayihn, and the interactions of you and Kraldinor at the Bathhouse was priceless.

Thank you for taking me on those Dragon hunting trips. I think I was the only neutral who was mentioned to all the dragon hunters as one of the trusted few on the dragon loot. You really impacted my char is such great ways. I think I even mentioned you in my role.
116784, Thanks so Much
Thanks so much Aeede!

The Tiamat Symbol! That was really tough. I half expected you NOT to give back the Tiamat Symbol. Most of the Fortress told me NOT to give the item to you, but I figured I'd allow you the opportunity to RP either stealing it, or giving it back. Well done :)

I felt really bad for you when I destroyed it (ooc), but I couldn't let something like that get out. I know you really wanted to give it to Rayihn.

Can you imagine a sick AP with two unholy symbols of Tiamat walking around? Bad news :P

116785, RE: That was a fun ride!
Posted by Bharhum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You catch me ranking on storm giants ONE time and you never let me hear the end of it! I don't even get a mention in your death thread! ;)

I think I missed out many adventures with you because of that. i'll remember to suck upto goodie healers more for my next neutral ;)

I had fun fighting with and against you with various characters, and boy were you annoying to fight against! I hope you had fun too.
116787, That's what I mean!
See!

Yeah. You were on Rydell's bad list. That's for sure.

I had a lot more interactions with you as Junrae - tho. Which I totally loved your char. I'm glad I got to show you around and stuff. Keep up the good work!

Now that I think of it.. What was the name of that elf conjurer that had it out for me? lol -

He and Rydell were like besties - and he HATED Junrae.

Love it.
116791, RE: That's what I mean!
"What was the name of that elf conjurer that had it out for me?"

I cant remember...but I remember having great fun telling him over cb about how you disrupted yourself in trothon (Not mockingly...Bharhum found it hilarious and I hope you did too)! Also good job at seperating your feelings for bharhum as Rydell and as Junrae...that is great roleplay imho.
116786, RE: That was a fun ride!
Posted by Ekaerok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed Rydell's presence, which is why I was shocked to learn you were Junrae one of my more disliked opponents. A sword spec with a healer is a very hard force to stop while a sword spec against a transmuter can being painful, so you got to see the full swing of both sides.
116788, RE: That was a fun ride!
I was rather surprised that the same player was behind Rydell and Junrae too, all I can say is.....good job at roleplaying!
116790, Roleplaying
I guess so! :)
116789, RE: That was a fun ride!
:)

Indeed! I'm sure there are many people who are shocked I was Nerplunkt too. Yes - I actually really enjoyed you as both characters. It was sooo hard to defend against you, a real challenge!

I would kill Oshui with Ikiso, then five hours later bitch about villagers raiding the Fortress. Junrae actually got slain by Baerinika for almost killing Oshui in her shrine, in front of her. lol - that was fun.

Anyway. Glad to know you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

See you around!
116792, RE: That was a fun ride!
Posted by Taelyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were great. My job (out of game) got a bit busier during the day so I haven't had as many opportunities to play during your play times but having you around was basically +200 resistance vs death.

GLWYN
116794, +200 Resistance vs. Death
Awww - Thanks man. You were great too. See you around!
116793, Now who will I go stroming the palace with?
Posted by Zamos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was refreshing to finally see a goodie healer who knew how to perform his job in combat without a word of instruction. You were a huge boon for the fortress and I imagine your death will help swing the tide soon(Maybe it will motivate all those level 40 Empire guys to hero now).

I was glad to have been a part of killing Tiamat it but sometimes I would rather do my own thing than tag along for the lesser dragons only wanting to show up when it was Tiamat time.

Thanks again for the support, I wasn't sure I'd get Captain myself after Toktok got overlooked who had been around for awhile.

Have fun and hurry back to the killing fields.
116795, Goodie Healers
I have a feeling with the 3 new healers that I just inducted that there will be plenty to fill the gaps.

It helps to have two players who know what the hell they are doing :) It wasn't all me, I assure you.

I'm glad you enjoyed Tiamat - that's just one of those things that is difficult to do without a large group of dedicated players who have a common goal.

I'm glad you got to be a part of that.

If/When I do come back, It'll be a lowbie. Can't imagine having a ton of time anytime soon!
116796, Thanks for being an important part of Lithe's life! nt
Posted by RiderOfStorms on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
116797, We were wrong!
You took a super hard path and went for it.

I think it's kinda crappy that you couldn't get off the damn boat. Sure - you could just as easily roll a paladin and go team Voralia as a maran.

..But isn't it much more fun to not do it the easy way?

It's like a drow being good, or a dwarf in sylvan. Why not just roll a good elf, or a human sylvan? .. Well, Because!

I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to play out the RP you wanted. It would have been cool to be around, and added a lot of depth to your char.

I enjoy your char and you were a ton of fun.

GLWYN
116799, Pointy-Eared Git
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solid character, always fun to watch. Especially since everyone who tended to be around you would lift their RP game when in your presence.
Hope work chills a bit for you and you can return with something else.
116800, Wow - What a Compliment!
Thanks a ton! That means a lot coming from you!

Not sure about work. I just graduated from Law School and started at a firm. Working 12-14 hours a day right now.. and I don't see it letting up.

I would love to play - believe me. I'll see if I can squeak something in during my 1 hour daily commute into Wall Street.

116804, Defintely a love/hate relationship
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions and conversations and think we did a pretty good job of covering different aspects of the religion. I think the last name was supposed to be a joke I just never got around to finishing.

However, I would have liked Rydell more if he had been a Maran (could have still been a Rayihn follower, just with the take of evil as a disease) as it seemed to me Rydell was one of the most aggressive on hunting evils when he had backup. Rydell's actions vs Rydell's words often seemed at odds to me as it was.

I also often felt like Rydell bailed on situations he could have turned the tide on pretty often, or then again you might have just ended up tripped to death since you were always my first focus.

To end positive, Rydell was a talented enemy who was frustrating to fight, but a pleasure to interact with in other situations.

116810, RE: Defintely a love/hate relationship
The last name thing - meh - I liked it :) I thought it was an interesting little twist to us.

I certainly got 'better' at the healer thing as time went on. It's hard to NOT pk, if that makes any sense, but to actually know your place in the fight.

To that end - There were times I was completely sucking - which is when I was trying to actually kill someone.. like with a staff of striking or something. Then there were times where I would just be a freaking healer, and things would go more smoothly.

I got better after 300+ hours or so.. after I finally gave up on trying to kill non-undead pc's.

With you around it totally sucked. Obviously, I'm the very first target everyone aims for. Duh. With dispel, I had to flee quickly, re-commune, and get back in for damage control.

If I was to 'stay to turn the fight' - I would just be dead healer. No good. Often I'd word, sanct/heal/fly/protshield and gate back.

116805, Thank you.
Posted by fangy the healer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rydell was very well RP'd. You are by far the most good aligned character that I've seen in a while.
You seemed to have mastered it through superficial emotes, conversation, and actions.
It made me reflect on my own RP. Thank you for that.

Thanks for the honorable mention. Good luck with the next.
Fanged Healer of light.
116811, RE: Thank you.
Very Glad!

You really made it easier for me to take off - sounds silly - but it's true.
116808, Had some good times.
Posted by Belendithas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was good having someone like Rydell in the Fortress during my early days. There were few Acolytes and you were a rolemodel of sorts. Though it seems both our play times have dropped off quite a bit and we've not been able to interact much in quite a while now. You will be missed.
116812, RE: Had some good times.
You are now the oldest char in the fortress! :)

Well, there is Andira, but she doesn't count. lol. She will be around for another year (maybe two) prolly. :P

Yes, we had a lot of fun. Sorry I forgot you in my goodbye note. Obviously unintended!

116809, Sigh
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never got to Tiamat!

Thanks for going places I've never been, and never griping about it to me when I'd ask stupid questions or not know something obvious. I thought you were a good leader, and I enjoyed all of our interactions.

I never got around to asking about your title. Mind explaining it?
116813, RE: Sigh
Oh - Never a stupid question really. I enjoyed helping newer players to CF. It reminded me that it's not dead yet.

Anyway - I was on at like 2AM. No Maran on, nobody on...

Storm giant asks me for some help on Kiadana. I goto Kiadana, and help him do something with the fire giants.. can't remember what.

Then he asks about taking the scepter. So we go and take the scepter. RP some, and hug it out.

I'd regularly go and check out Kiadana, make sure they weren't being bothered.. so I guess it stuck.

116814, Sincere thanks
Posted by Tolgrumm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I started playing just about the time your name became infamous. Then I came back, what, 15 or 16 years later (?) and find that, to me, you're the quintessential player. Granted, I've never played consistently, but Rydell showed more about the game than anyone I can think of, and exploring with you was by far the best PvE I've had.

That, combined with the RP and the way we meshed when fighting really made me want to roll up another Fortie. Of course, I'm sure I would have slipped at least once and called you a pansy-sniffin' elf.

Thanks again.

- Tolgrumm

116815, What an odd occurance!
Thanks bud. That's great!

I'm glad I was able to impart some of my knowledge to you. I had a great time as well with Tolgrumm, one of my favorite chars in the Fortress when I was coming up.

15 years is a long time to play a game. :)

GLYWYN - See you in the fields.

116861, I had a lot of fun RPing and exploring with you
Posted by Voralia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A shame that our last trip ended as it did. Wasn't sure what happened, did you lose conection?

Anyway, great RP and one of the better fort healers. (Even though I almost lost my temper with you that time in the imperial lands, I'm sorry about that, that was really borderline to what Voralia's RP allows.) A bit later, when I had calmed down, I just found it hilarious.

Anyway, hope to see you back in some form soon again.
116864, RE: I had a lot of fun RPing and exploring with you
Crap. Forgot to mention you in the goodbyes as well.

Yes! That last trip was terrible. I was crossing my fingers that were not marked because of me!

I did lose connection, I think I just spammed flee at the wrong time - not sure what happened.

I know what to do for the next time... but this time, this char was borked inside that place.

That particular time in Imperial lands was TOTALLY my fault. Totally an off day for me.

Sometimes I play just perfect for a healer, othertimes I made some pretty serious errors which screwed up everyone. That time was one of my worst performances ever. Ever

I did feel a bit of OOC leaking through - I was like. oh ####. But yes - Def an Oops.

I think I made a ton more saves than I did massive screw ups - so I guess I'm in the black. :)

I wish we had more time together - and good luck with everything - awesome char!

116880, Yeah, being marked in that place sucks...
Posted by Voralia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... I did not get marked. My plan was to just keep rescuing you until we got where I wanted to go.

Sorry about the ooc-bleed that time. I certainly could've handled it with more grace.

And yeah, there were tons of times where you saved my ass. :)
116895, RE: That was a fun ride!
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We did have a lot of fun didn't we? I think the revolving door of Bathhouse parties is always a great draw, you never know what you're going to get when you sit down. Whether it's a naked dwarf flapping his groin beard at you or an indepth philosophical discussion on whether or not love can be a healthy emotion, it's always something different and interesting. Rydell always brought something different to the party, so thank you for that.

As for the Baer half, yeah you were definitely on the anti-Baer path, which really is a good thing for an Acolyte. After I took up the Aco reigns a yearish ago, I had to kind of deal with the challenge of being both Baer (hard ass Maran) but also taking care of the Aco kids which put an interesting spin on things.

Good luck on your next, and I'm so glad you enjoyed this experience so much!
117014, RE: That was a fun ride!
Oh god. Best time ever. Totally didn't see that coming. Twist sure had a lot of ways of saying, "screw me". Amazing.

It was a very, VERY difficult religion for me at the start. I was just NOT getting something. But, I'm glad after 300 hours I kinda got straightened out. :) I still have to mail that stuff to the Lyceum. - If you actually think it was any good.

As for enjoyment - absolutely. I really didn't want to delete. Really. I was totally in this character for the age death... but when my hours took a dive to sub 1 hour a day... I just couldn't keep the leader position any longer.

Hope I made ya proud. On both fronts!

Thanks again!

116762, WHAT?!
Posted by Toktok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now who will I go on my adventures with?! GLWYN
116763, Bwahahahaha
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I imagine you'd want a necromancer for Toktok to go on adventures with anyone!
116767, Well played... Well played! N/T
Posted by Perpetual_Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
HA!
116775, RE: Well played... Well played! N/T
Posted by Quetzal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some fun times, and I cant believe you didn't con die! I was hoping to see ya in the afterlife, you were a great squire, acolyte brother of the lotus. Fun times. And Rachiel liked me more! ;)
116779, RE: Well played... Well played! N/T
Tons of Con. I had not even done Kteng's quest yet - I would have loved to age kill this char if I had the ability to freaking login more.

Anyway - Rachiel liked ME more.

116778, RE: WHAT?!
Hahaha - The man. Tok!

I had a great time. More adventures to come for me. Just not in a leadership capacity.