Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [SCION] Zranagar the Knight of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116730
116730, (AUTO) [SCION] Zranagar the Knight of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 30 10:57:52 2013

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Zranagar perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:110
116733, Sorry to the Imm who inducted me.
Posted by vargal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Working my ass off at the moment... Though it was nice that before I ran out of free time to play I managed to get an AP into Scion. Basically that was a life goal of mine, in relation to CF.

All in all, this character was a totally different CF experience for me. Everything was falling into place rather perfectly in game. Leave it to real life to rob me of another Scion.

I'll try again if I ever find the time. Maybe with a little more thought put into where I go post-induction, as I honestly never ever figured I'd get the induction from the start.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this character. You really showed me that my past experiences playing CF didn't have to be so stressful and consistantly negative.

Extra thanks to Mordwen, Sehdara and my anonymous Immductor.
116735, Ain't no thing.
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It only took a little bit of time to induct you and I'd seen that you'd been trying to get inducted for a bit. I figured I'd give you a chance and watch you, but then you stopped logging in :P