Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Erthad the Seeker of Clarity, Scribe and Right-Fine Singer of the Inn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116523
116523, (DELETED) [HERALD] Erthad the Seeker of Clarity, Scribe and Right-Fine Singer of the Inn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 19 15:49:20 2013

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Erthad perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:34
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:38
116580, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Erthad the Seeker of Clarity, Sc...
Posted by Corlx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Twice! Twice now! Two characters that I've had big plans for, and you managed to ruin them both! It's a good thing I really liked both of them. Erthad was going to be interesting to watch, I thought, which is why I took you to the shrine and got you inducted so fast. I didn't want to miss a second of it! Now that I think about it, it makes sense that it was you, but I didn't notice at the time. Roll one and stick with it so we can go play, dammit! Oh, and it was mine and Whiysdan's idea you got labeled as a singer. We've got a strange sense of humor!
116586, Thanks,
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and sorry! I'm a serial re-roller unfortunately. Aster was a fluke. I'm workin' on it and soon the world will know the name Matrik!
116542, What happens to my songs?
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You will be missed. I really liked talking to you. I was really hoping to see you sing. i did mention to few people about your upcoming event. I would love to see you back with another char.

I am really sorry if I blew-up on you, it was not my intention. Maybe I was just a little frustrated.

Anyways, GLWYN
116543, What?
When did you blow up on me?

I thought our interactions were hilarious. The "singer" title was a joke from Whisydan (I assume). You didn't know that and you kept pushing me to sing, encouraging me, etc.

Frankly, it was hilarious and I loved it.
116548, I think I did it when...
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You gave 800 or 1,000 gold to that nexan thief. You were fun to interact.

Do come back to the Heralds.

116556, Oh yeah!
Haha, that was good fun. Don't worry dude, I always assume it's role play. Even if someone is going OOC/being an idiot (I don't think you were, just saying in general), I just pretend it's in character. Makes it more fun.
116538, Oh
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really? Boo?

Had multiple talks IC with other people about you, nothing but goodness. Talked to you IC once or twice, nothing but goodness. In hindsight, pretty wild that a couple of chars I was with one day were talking about you, and the three of us started comparing you to Aster. Not that you gave anything away, at least to me. Just something about your presence was familiar I guess.

Good luck with the next. Again.
116539, Damnit
I'll be honest. Part of my woes was how often people brought up Aster to me. I assumed I was being see through. The role play was similar to Aster and it was a struggle not to speak in the same way as him. However, I had a wicked role twist planned that will have to wait for another char.

Good to know I wasn't transparent at least (hopefully).
116541, No no
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not transparent at all. Like I said, I never saw anything that would lead me to believe you played both characters. The other two people brought it up first and I agreed, just something about it came across as Aster. Not Matrik, though.

Quality character, and thanks for the charity. :)
116526, Was this character named after a Misfits song/album by any chance?
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I played a necromancer up to about level 25 in 1997 or so named Earthad, after "Earth A.D."

I don't know why I remember that.
116536, No sir,
Gotta love those random, accidental name similarities and stuff though. I use the uh.. Kirith name generator I think it is called. Then I mix syllables around, tweak them, etc. I really liked this name so I kind of regret not having played this guy a bit better and being able to con/age die him.