Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [NEXUS] Huran the Mistress of Battle, Navigator
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116477
116477, (AUTO) [NEXUS] Huran the Mistress of Battle, Navigator
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 16 21:56:55 2013

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Huran perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:39
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:49
116488, This char started promising... but then fizzled out for me.
Posted by Huran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rolled this char after having taken a little break from the game... didn't really come up with a role or anything (which probably helped ruin my fun-ability stick).

Had some great interactions with Rayihn even though she wasn't my Patron... and even though she **HATED** my last character with a passion (*TOLD* you it was my dwarf RP and not me OOC)

Was given a fun title by Rayihn early... unprompted... which really began to give my character some shape.

After that I had some great interactions with the Rhyme, got inducted after a fun interview, and started to flesh our my char a bit more.

Then I went and ate some sex-changing grapes... and ooooooooooh, were they sour. Ruined the character for me 100%.

After a week or so of being insulted left and right about the sex change, Rayihn again came in to save the day and offered me an easy quest to get my sex changed back... but I didn't think I deserved it one bit and didn't take her up on her offer.

Oh well... this char wasn't deathful and wasn't very influential, but I did have some fun for a while.

Thanks for all the interactions!