Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Odo the Elder Invoker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116179
116179, (DELETED) [None] Odo the Elder Invoker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 29 20:04:28 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Odo perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:invoker
Level:38
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:44
116195, So I know that imms don't google names anymore, and I'm cool with that. But Odo the shapeshifter? Really?
Posted by jalbrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Does basically anything go now?
116193, RE: (DELETED) [None] Odo the Elder Invoker
Posted by Finley on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Boooooo!

Finley was looking forward to practicing torture on you :P

Can't speak much on what went on and I'm DYING to know if what I hinted at was correct *cough* elf??? *cough*

At any rate, I'll just say this if you decide to try another tribunal or any other cabal for that mattter. Unless another character TRULY does something to piss you off besides talk different and they have been in the cabal (in CF time) YEARS longer than you and you are basically a raw recruit aka the waterboy of the team you should in all honesty try giving it a few days before acting as if your character is in equal standing with the rest. Obviously in policy many cabals say you are equal from the moment you are inducted but having some 'invested' time in the cabal makes all the difference before shooting your characters mouth off.

I understand that many of us who play this game have been in the same cabal over and over and over and over again and know it all (or believe we do) but even if you have been the cabal leader of the same cabal you have just joined with a past character - this is a NEW character and should be played as a NEW recruit - and that includes the attitude of a raw recruit.

GLWYN and sorry about everything but you kinda pissed Finley off.