Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou didn't mention me, you evil bastard?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115858&mesg_id=115933
115933, You didn't mention me, you evil bastard?
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd wager Madoc and Eidiol together had at least as many hero range kills as Noviask (fifty or more, I think you already had ice control before you went into hero range and deleted just short of acid), greater presence, and contributed far more in ways not directly related to body count (In fact Kraldinor decided A-P's were a support class) so don't give yourself too much credit. I was always saying behind your back that you were a better killer but I was a better Dreadlord in every other way. Anyway, it seemed to me that Kraldinor was more pissed that a the fight with had happened than the details of who got the killing blow, and I think he realised he wasn't going to lose his throne to you he was still alive. I helped you after you became anathema because I was in awe of your talents as an A-P rather than any fear of dying or losing my weapon, I don't think you'd have made my life any harder in that regard. Madoc would have gone anathema with you and backed you all the way, but Eidiol bought into the lotus thing to a greater extent and couldn't throw in 100% since that was a main part of Noviask's angle. Merf I think got extra points in consideration for Dreadlord because he was a fire giant and Kraldinor was partial to other giants.