Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Mordwen the Planewalker, Philanthropist to Nefarious Souls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115780
115780, (CON LOSS) [None] Mordwen the Planewalker, Philanthropist to Nefarious Souls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 15 11:28:37 2013

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Mordwen perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:199
115783, A sudden death
Posted by Mordwen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Standing inside her protective circle, Mordwen began the invocation of another devil. Relentless in her purpose she had called upon scores of them, going to the shores of hell itself to seek greater powers to bargain with. She had received much and always demanded more. There would inevitably be a price. Enraged, the ice devil emerged from the depths of hell.

"You think we served you? No, Mordwen, you were only ever a tool, a conduit by which we work our own designs on the mortal realm. The destiny revealed to you as a child has been fulfilled. It might have been useful to allow you to serve our purposes longer, but we are not inclined to mercy. Time to come with me."

She looked up at the horrifying devil with a smile.

"Take me home."
115784, D:
Posted by Hegah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What am I gunna do now?!?!
115803, :(
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a good thing going for a minute there
115807, Figured that was you. (nt)
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
115786, All your plotting is at an end!!
Posted by Ruosti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Which is kind of too bad. I enjoyed Mordwen as an enemy. Not only were you fun to interact with, you were usually up for a fight. I always got a kick at you talking about evil plots and sacrifices.

You definitely grew with your skill over the time our characters interacted. I'm sure your next go at evil conjie will be even better.

115788, RE: A sudden death
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was enjoyable to watch.

=w=
115796, Fantastic character!
Posted by Leyras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really liked your RP, your plots and plans, and your devil may care attitude to pk. Was looking forward to more interactions.

What WAS your final plan with all that encouraging younger evils, or was that simply the end in itself?
115802, plan
Posted by Mordwen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I'd gotten a con quest it certainly would have gone somewhere. I'd like to think people are still going to run with the the idea, but it still needed more fleshing out. That does mean that anything that comes of it will go in its own, new direction but I'd have liked a few more days at least to get it off the ground, and would have loved to be around if it ever came to fruition.
115797, Sudden!
Posted by Kreozi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, i wasn't really aware you are that close! Thought we would retrieve something you was gunning for on just another log on, but apparently not. So goes our evil plans on building a nasty "out of cabals" dark faction. And though our summary interaction did not last long, i actually enjoyed it as you was always up to something. Good luck with your next!
115798, RE: A sudden death
Posted by Etion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our brief interactions.
115801, That one time...
Posted by Keara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A combination of me screwing up, acting like a noob (wasn't the same as me screwing up either), and lagging at the worst possible time. But well done hunting me down, ballsy to do what you did.

A shame we didn't interact a lot beyond that, was always hoping to. Just rarely saw you when the birds weren't around too (not implying or saying anything, just hard to talk/hunt/be hunted by one person when one or two more are flying around trying to kill me!) or you weren't being hunted by Villagers or Maran.

Regardless, what I saw was solid, and good luck with your next.
115806, Gud slave
Posted by The_Ruk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun to have someone buy into the whole slave thing, did you ever try out some if those tricks I told you about?
116218, I enjoyed our interactions
Posted by Israh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for all the help. It was appreciated.

Our relationship might have been more stressful and thus
interesting once I got back into PK range, but unfortunately
I didn't get to experience that.

Good luck with your next.
115789, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Mordwen the Planewalker, Philanthropist to Nefarious Souls
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like uncabaled Evils, it gives Nexus a chance to have some evil fun without going to far overboard. Our last fight was fun, and though we didn't do much together, the brief time we did I had fun.

--Mylene
115782, That was much faster than I had expected... But then again... 199 hours? Guess it aint' that fast.
Posted by Voralia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had tons of fun RPing with you, and fighting you for the most time. That day you throw yourself at me like 3-4 times wasn't as much fun though. :/

You were learning it seemed, and I hope you did learn, and had fun.

We'll meet on the fields again.
115787, Ditto
Posted by Kulin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll simply second what Voralia has said, with exception to the part about killing you 3-4 times. GJ, come on back.