Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Largrindak the Taiotoshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115769
115769, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Largrindak the Taiotoshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 13 11:10:08 2013

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Largrindak perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:163
115816, Background
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got hooked on the Game of Thrones this spring, and so I thought it would be fun to play an assassin whose allegiances were murky, someone who actually worked for hire and only killed people he was contracted to kill. I wanted to remain without a cabal, but good god I find CF boring when you don't have the cabal channel, and no one hires assassins--and in the perfect world, Lars was going to get all his contracts from the gods, as if anyone gets that much immteraction.

So.

I joined nexus so I can have Death (call gauge) tell me whom to kill, and I made it a point to never strike anyone who wasn't tipping the balance. This was really a pain as I might be stalking someone for a long while only to have the balance return to normal, in addition to the normal ways to avoid assassination.

The Nexuns were great even though I was not interested in cabal wars. I was intentionally a crappy nexun, with which for the most part I was ok. Heshim was probably the closest thing to a friend Lars had, and Skulda was the character I liked the most with whom I interacted. Sicarius was a fun fight, but things never went quite his way, and his chip on the shoulder RP fits well with an imperial.

I ended up deleting because I was just too bored with a pk range that depends upon the Balance that shifts almost exclusively by what heroes are logging on, and my available time promotes the more casual playstyle of the midlevels than the more gear and prep intensive hero range.

115790, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Largrindak the Taiotoshi
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Boo on this, I liked you a lot and it would have been nice to have an assassin in the hero ranks. I hope you had fun.

--Mylene