Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Glaucis the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115582
115582, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Glaucis the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 29 16:44:23 2013

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Glaucis perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:145
115589, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Glaucis the Legend of the Battl...
Posted by RealShea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I didn't con die a week ago, I just couldn't seem to burn through those last two con before I went on a week-long vacation. Thanks everyone for making my 145 hours a good time. I'd like to say that for all of those people out there that enjoy taking down people, I hope I gave you some enjoyment in game. :)

To my villager friends, I hope I was an asset when I could be. I realize that with my two kids running around, sometimes I'd go on radio silence a lot, but in the end I tried like hell to be a decent defender. Most of the village I thought were great Roleplayers and it was really fun to be with them. Village really fits the bill for me, since there's a distinct lack of having to prep and fights are often and a lot (especially with the Empire war, like a storm giant needed an excuse!). So for me with this incarnation where I was really just trying to get better at PK, it all seemed to work out.

My enemies were all really great sports as well. I never suffered anything close to a full loot, and people generally left most of my gear alone. I did have some lowbie loot and sac the sword of courage once, which made me want to punch him, but that seemed to be the end of it. I'll probably buy the PBF just to see who and how often I lost out. There were a few out there that really owned this character, but from what I've seen they tend to own more than just me. Let me just say that trying to raid the orc village when they have the head with an Akresius follower made a few corpses pile up. All in good fun though.

Probably be back soon, as soon as I come up with an idea for a new role.

Thanks!
Zach

115603, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Glaucis the Legend of the Battl...
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you, I thought you pulled of a courageous good battle rager. I'm sorry for those few cheap kills at the Nexus Inners, but when I'm facing multiple targets, I gotta hit the ones I can land spells on and you seemed to be the unlucky one in our encounters.

I thought we had some good banter back and forth, and you made my time enjoyable when we crossed paths. I'm glad you had fun and I hope you come back with another.

--Mylene