Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Vhateel the Petitioner of the Lucky Lord's Favor, Too Stinky for the Inn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115538
115538, (DELETED) [SCION] Vhateel the Petitioner of the Lucky Lord's Favor, Too Stinky for the Inn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 24 17:59:18 2013

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Vhateel perished, never to return.
Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:302
115544, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Vhateel the Petitioner of the Lucky Lord's Favor, Too Stinky for the Inn
Posted by Tiribew on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a fun role to play from what I had gathered. You're one of the few evil bastards that would actually talk to someone before and after you kill them. Or at least just me. Thanks for the good times.
115541, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Vhateel the Petitioner of the Lucky Lord's Favor, Too Stinky for the Inn
Posted by Toktok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, do you know hard it is to translate and rp a request of "don't attack me I'm trying to log out?" Good to see that you turned to dust in the sands, but sad to see a 300+ hour guy go. Guess something with a pulse came along (Puns/double meaning intended). GLWYN
115540, You were tough
Posted by Grejjyan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Surprised I never died to you but at that moment we were in numbers and of course we ended up protecting each others. That time in Calandaryl was crazy, you held your own against so many!

GLWYN!