Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Keca the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115509
115509, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keca the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 22 22:58:16 2013

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Keca perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:103
115546, Didn't get to interact much with you, but liked what I saw
Posted by Heshim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Quality dwarfs are always fun to have around. :D Hopefully you'll be around again soon. ;)
115547, I was going for non-pirate dwarf. lol
Posted by Zephon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
115524, This character was great in the begining.
But the direction I had in mind was stunted by the availability of the imm I was trying to follow. I wanted this character to grow with speaking with Thror and add new role entries as follows. But it didnt happen. So after 100 hours I gave up.

Retrieving from orcs is broken. Period.

I'm done with battle for a while.
Peace out,
Zephon
115522, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keca the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Brizlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bummed to see this. I liked Keca. Thought you had a lot of life ahead of you, and knew I could depend on her. Plus you were one of the ones I actually spoke for so I was pulling for you. A defender dwarf in some Pwent is a scary thing, wish we could have had more time. Good Luck.
115537, Thems the breaks
I held on as long as my sanity would let me. Maybe next time I will play a berserker again. ^_^ But I'm going to explore other fronts of the game for a while. Maybe take a break. I'm not sure.
115518, I r sad panda
Posted by Ragyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope you had fun, good luck with your next -- unless it's an orc.
Your char pretty much distinctively kicked ass on nearly all fronts in a subculture which regards ass-kicking as a way of life, early to mid.
Didn't really interact with you much after you hit hero.
115536, RE: I r sad panda
I really liked this character but when things were not taking the direction I wanted them to for long enough...I called it quits. There is only so much time I can waste on a character before I have to call it off. I think Keca was a great concept. But unfortunately, it got bland over time, and never got spiced back up.